chapter 1 - black ribbon jisatsu-san

[a/n] play ost linked above for the best experience!

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: hanako's main theme

───────────⚪───────────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 1:17 / 3:48 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙ ❐ ⊏⊐

"Hey, Minamoto."

"What do you want, School Mystery?"

I have been following Teru Minamoto for the past few minutes, only to be ignored. 

"Ah! So you finally answer!" I happily cheer, which makes Teru even more annoyed. 

I'm not going to lie, it's been annoying me too.

"I just want you to go away, warugaki."

"Ehh, but it took so long to get your attention," I pout playfully. "At least hear me out?"

The boy put on a threatening look and covered his face with his hand. 

"If you don't explain in 5 seconds I'm exorcizing you, and that's me being nice." His deadly blue eyes stares into my gold orbs. 

"I need you to do something for me."

"..." He slowly glances between me and the ceiling. "Why would I do anything for you apparitions, let alone you?"

"Because if you don't, you're going to regret it!" I smirk, taking my ribbons off my hair. 

woosh

Attacking and trapping Teru is faster than I thought. The student council president isn't armed in the middle of the day. 

"...So, ready to help me?"

His face wrinkled, trying to get out of my ribbons, which is no use. He let out a big sigh and calmed down, staring at me. "Who are you?"

Who am I, you ask? 

"Oh! You finally agree!" I clap happily and give out my hand. "Jisatsu."

I am Jisatsu, the school's to-be 8th Mystery. 

He doesn't take the hand with a frown, probably because he's completely tied up. 

"Your real name. Unless you don't want me to help you."

"(Y/N) Yugi, hajimemashite," I sneakily smile, taking off my school hat as a greeting. 

(Y/N) Yugi, sister of the famous 7th Mystery, Hanako-san of the Bathroom. 

"Now, Teru-niichan, we need to get one more person to help us."

"Fine, fine, let's just get things over with." 

-------

"SAKURA-CHAN!"

A green haired girl eyes me. "...Who are you?"

"I'm Jisatsu." I smile.