chapter 7 - the hell of mirrors

"Oi, Spider-sensei!"

"Hah?"

"Let me see your books."

"What? Why? And most importantly, whose?"

"I need Yashiro Nene's and Yugi Amane's book... because... why not!?"

I was paying my old Spider-sensei a visit. That old hag needs some company from time to time.

"Hey, Jisatsu, what are you doing here?"

"Ah! Teru-nii!" I exclaim as Teru enters our section of the library, holding my mask, "I was talking with my beloved Spider-sensei, of course. What are you doing here?" 

He ignores my question and hands out the mask. "Here, take your mask. Someone is coming this way." 

For some reason, I want to do something extra... 

For example... 

"Hey, Teru-nii are my hands warm?" I grab his hands and grin widely.

"Didn't you hear what I said? Mask, now!" He shouts as if ordering a dog and throws the mask at my face with incredible speed. 

I rub my face as he turns around annoyed.

 Damn... it didn't work. 

Well, I have to admit Teru is kind of cute...

But he isn't my type.

Wait... am I going crazy? 

I think I saw him blush a bit...

As I tie my mask, Teru's little brother shows up with a box full of insects. 

That would be great for torturing.

"Hey, Kou, Spider-sensei wouldn't want that so give them to me."

"Huh? It's you again, that school mystery. Are you okay? What happened last time?" He asks cautiously as I snatch the insects away from spider-sensei's face.

"Hey, give them back! I need to bribe him with that!"

I float up and reach out the insects high enough that mini-Teru can't reach it. While Kou urgently tries to jump and reach out for the box, making out some "hey"s and "give it back"s, I wave my finger on my other hand.

"For the last time, spider-sensei doesn't want it. Find another way, okay? I'm going to have to take my leave since Sensei is not willing to give me the books I need."

Starting to walk out of the library, I cling onto Teru's arm. "I'm so bored. Teru-nii, what should I do?"

"Anything as long as it doesn't involve me." He mutters the other way and then looks at me, "Aren't there any other female mysteries? You can befriend some of them." 

I tilt my head. Socialising? It's not a popular activity among supernaturals, but I could give it a shot. 

"Splendid idea!" I let go of him and start to take my leave with a grin, "I should go and socialize them then! Sayonara, Teru!"