Chapter 4: First day back at school. (Edited)

Previously on The Vampire Diaries.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
She was too distracted and didn't notice Caroline walking through the door with the key she had made.
Caroline: " Babes what are you doing" She said making Nina turn to her in shock and a scared look on her face.
Nina: " Oh it's only you. I could of sworn that I heard someone here. I felt someone else here while you were coming" she told Caroline.
Caroline: " Hey why don't you wait in the car while I have a look around. K" Caroline said, sounding worried. The gang recently became aware that Mystic Falls is becoming somewhat of a supernatural hotspot. It seems like everyday a new supernatural is causing chaos in their precious town.
Nina: " Yeah ok." Nina said before going outside and into Caroline's car.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

With Caroline: (Nina is in the car.)
Still 3rd person:

Phone call:

Caroline: " Hey Elena." Caroline said on speaker phone, looking around the house.
Elena: " Hey Caroline are you on your way yet with Nina?" She asked in the car with Stefan, on her way to school.
Caroline: " Nina is in the car but I need to talk to you." Caroline told Elena, worried for the safety of Nina.
Elena: " What's wrong you sound worried."
Caroline: " I think a vampire was in the house with Nina and before you ask I'm sure it wasn't Damon. If he was in the house he won't just hide." Caroline explained, expressing her concern and emphasising her view that it was a stranger.
Elena: " WHAT!" Elena shouted through the phone, worried, re-thinking her decision of leaving Nina alone in the house. They have no idea what he looks like or where he is. He could be looking like a teenager for all they knew. Stefan looked at her, giving her a questioned look, wondering what's a going on. Despite him hearing the whole conversation - he was missing some context of the whole situation. Elena mouthed at him 'I'll explain to you later'
Caroline: " Yeah well, we'll talk later when the whole gang is together."
Elena: " Yeah well what will we do with Nina, we can't leave her by herself."
Caroline: " I don't know maybe someone could stay behind and watch her. We could get Bonnie to spell her into her room whenever she is alone in the house but I don't think that will end well."
Elena: " Okay, I'll think about it. See you at school."
Caroline: " Yeah ok bye El."
Elena: " Bye Care."

Caroline hangs up the phone, walks over to the car and drives to school with Nina, catching her up with what's happened while she was gone, well not the supernatural gossip.

With Alaric/Klaus: In the Apartment

Alaric/Klaus: " So Katerina is there anything else I need to know about." Alaric/Klaus compelled Katherine, who was tied down to a chair.
Katherine: " No I don't know anything else since I'm out of the loop since being here. Why don't you just kill me." Katherine told Klaus in a monotone voice, seeing as she was compelled.
Alaric/Klaus: " Death would be too kind to you Katerina, I have been searching for you for 500 years now that I have got you, you will be begging for death." Klaus told Katherine, smirking at her. "Now I want you to stab yourself with this knife in your leg. Repeatedly. Don't stop. If you get bored swap legs." Klaus compelled Katherine, giving her a knife to stab herself with. Katherine stabbed her self with the knife in her leg before pulling it out and then repeating the process.
Alaric/Klaus: " Bye Bye Katerina, I'll see you soon" He said before walking out the door and heading for his first destination.
♾〰️
♾♾〰️〰️
♾♾♾〰️〰️〰️
♾♾♾♾〰️〰️〰️〰️
♾♾♾〰️〰️〰️
♾♾〰️〰️
♾〰️
Mystic Fall's High School.

Nina's PoV:

I had gotten into Caroline's car and waited for a few minutes before she came into the car, looking stressed. I wanted to ask if everything is alright but I don't want to bother her. Caroline is my best friend and I know when not push her boundaries. So we spent the journey to school talking about all the gossip I missed. Caroline filled me in with Elena boyfriend and the boyfriends older brother.

I wonder what classes I have.

I wonder who is in them.

I better share classes with Caroline, I don't know what I would do if I don't.

We arrived at school, and exited the car, with everyone's eyes on me. What can I say. I am popular and both of my parents are dead. They are seeing me for the first time since the accident.

She's back.

I hope she's ok.

Why is she back.

Damn she is looking good.

I wonder if she's dating anyone.

She looks better than before she left.

People are whispering to each other. Everyone wondering what I'm doing back at school. I smile to myself, glad I'm back at a school with people my age. I stuck my hand up and waved to everyone before heading to the office to get my timetable.

History. I have history first period. Why. Why must it be history. Despite loving history it's not exactly the greatest lesson to have first period on a Monday. I go into my history class to see my sister and my friends. Thank god. I don't know what I would do without them. I'm glad I got put up a grade, I know I said I was excited to go to the same school as people my age - they can be extremely annoying. Plus all the kids are immature and laugh at the most stupidest things. So I'm so happy that I can share with the older kids. I took a seat by Bonnie and got my note book out, ready to take notes.

Ring!

The school bell goes off and still no Mr Saltzmen. That's strange from what I've heard he's always on time. Another 5 minutes goes by and still no Mr Saltzmen. Apparently if a teacher doesn't show up after 15 minutes we are free to leave. I wonder if that's true. I guess I amu find out today. It almost hits the 10 minutes mark when Mr Saltzmen rushes into class.

Of course. Teachers always do this. Before I left everyone was always trying to see if the 15 minute rule was true but whenever it came close the teacher would causally walk in. At least Mr Saltzmen did. It seems like he actually cares abouts the students education. Not a lot of teachers do.

Alaric/Klaus: " I'm sorry I'm late, my alarm didn't go off. Right now can someone tell me what we are learning." He said, his eyes looking around at each student in the class. His eyes stopping at Elena before they meet mine. I gave him a puzzled look. This is strange I might not have had him teaching me before but any teacher knows what we are learning. Something wrong. I don't know what it is but I'm getting this feeling. I don't know how to describe it.  My body can feel that's somethings wrong. My heart rate starts to increase and sweat is starting to form. I don't like this. I don't like this at all.

His eyes slowly moves to the student who answered the question, as if he is forcing himself to look away from me.
A random Student: " Well it's the 60s dance coming up."
Alaric/Klaus: " Right thank you. So what can I say about the sixties"