Chapter 2: Talking to Jeremy. (Edited)

Previously on The Vampire Diaries.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Damon: " Bye littlest Gilbert."
Me: " A nickname already Damon" I shouted back at Damon while walking up the stairs.
Damon: " That's right littlest Gilbert."
I sigh and shake my head, reaching the top of the stairs and I go into my room to see that nothing has changed.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Nina's POV

My room:

I go into my room and started to unpack my clothes and other stuff I bought back with me from when I stayed with Uncle John

I go into my room and started to unpack my clothes and other stuff I bought back with me from when I stayed with Uncle John. Uncle John was always nice to me. I liked him but my siblings don't so it's a bit awkward when he comes to visit and he can't stay for long. I also notice how he always checking up on Elena and asking the most random questions to her. Some may say it's strange. I certainly do.

Most of the time Jenna, Elena and Jeremy would only put up with him because of me. I know he is going to visit soon to check on me and how I am re-adjusting to being back.

It's takes me about half an hour to unpack my bits because I have a lot of clothes. I can't help it I love shopping. Sometimes I get Elena to get things that I know she won't wear just so I can wear it later on. I know it's not exactly nice but oh well I always make it up to her like buying lunch or being extra sweet to her. I wonder if she has acted on yet.

I go out of my room and prepare myself to knock on Jeremy's door. Wow I didn't know it was going to be this hard. I'm scared of what might happen. Will he reject me or not. Will I get my brother back. Well I don't care I will get my brother back if it's the last thing I'll do. With that last thought I knock on Jeremy's door. I hear the music quieten down and shuffling around the room. I wonder if I can turn back now. Make him think he was hearing things. Footsteps are coming closer and closer to the door. Well it's too late to turn back now. I hold my breath as he opens the door.

3rd Person PoV:

Nina: " Hey Jer" She says after a moment of silence.
Jeremy: " What do you want?" He asks rudely his eyes looking cold.
'Wow dude I'm your sister talk to me nicely I only want to talk' Nina wanted to tell him. She didn't want him to get any more angry at her so out of the kindness of her heart, she didn't say it.
Nina: " I only want to talk Jer." She told him quietly, looking at the ground for a minute before lifting her head waiting for a response.

His eyes soften for a second. If you blinked you would miss it but then they went back to being cold.
Jeremy: " Well I don't want to talk to you so GO AWAY!" He said, yelling the last bit before slamming the door in her face.

Nina closed her eyes and shook her head keeping the tears from invading her eyes.
She went back to her and proceeded to cry her eyes out, all the confidence she had is gone. She was nothing without her twin brother and everyone knew it. Although they have very different personalities they were each other's rock.

While Nina is crying Jeremy is in his room pacing around.
'did I take it too far all she wanted to do was talk. No she deserves it. She left me but she still called I just never picked up and she did text me. Then she stopped about a week ago. I guess she gave up. She deserves the silent treatment. She had tears in her eyes. Your supposed to be the big brother and protecting her not causing her pain.' All these thoughts going through his head, causing himself to gain a massive headache. The fighting in his head was becoming to much. He felt bad. Really and that he was acting that way.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door pulling him out of his thoughts and the arguing to stop. He want over to the door and opened it to see Elena and boy did she not look happy.
Jeremy: " Hey Lena". He said.
Lena: " Hey Jeremy would you please explain to me what the heck was going on with you and Nina. She came to talk to you, to apologise for being away so long and you shouted at her and slammed the door in her face. Seriously what do wrong with you!" Elena was not one but happy. Nina has had a roughly couple of months and her returning home was a big step for her. And then to have her own twin brother yelling at her was not the way she should be treated.
Jeremy: " I know, I know I messed up.
I was angry."
Lena: " But that doesn't mean you take you anger out of Nina before she could even explain why she was gone"
Jeremy: " Wait you know why she was gone for so long."
Lena: " No because she was going to tell you. The only spoke who know are Jenna and John."
Jeremy: " I really messed up" he said groaning.
Nina: " Yeah you did and you know what now she is in her room crying. Yes Jeremy before you even ask CRYING. You made her cry. She doesn't cry but yet you manage it. She well done." Making Jeremy look st her in shock. 'She never cries' Jeremy thought to himself. 'That another thing I have done wrong and I hurt her'

And with that she stormed of into her room to get ready for bed, leaving Jeremy to his thoughts once again.