Chapter 13 : The Hotel Room ⚠️ (Editing)

Previously on The Vampire Diaries.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Everything was clearer. The trees were more sharp. The bright green leaves were a shade of green you could only dream about. The field around them returned to that illuminate green.The wildlife was the best thing. Tonnes of animals all dancing together. No harm. No fighting. Just peace. Klaus stared in amazement as the moon light made its way into the clearing, he felt one with nature. It amazed him at how one simple girl could do this.

After a few minutes of this peacefulness, Nina slowly started to step back and joined hands with Niklaus. She was ready to go.

And so they left.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

*Warning: Yes this will contain some strong language and it will contain some mature scenes. I will be telling you when the mature scene will happen so if you are uncomfortable reading the and if you do not want to read it, then people skip it.

Please let me know if you like the chapter.

Enjoy
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After Klaus, Stefan and Nina got into the car, Stefan had started to drive them to the hotel. Luckily Nina didn't break her arm, she only dislocated it so after a painful 5 minutes, Klaus and Stefan were able to pop Nina's arm back to the right position.
After a long trip in the car, they finally reach the hotel and they walk into their rooms. Each of them had their own room. Thank Goodness for the power of compelling people. Each room was close to each other so incase of emergencies they can easily reach each other.

Honestly the hotel wasn't the best and they were pretty sure that there was no running water and the beds looked like someone had just had sex. There was rubbish thrown across the floor and everything was outdated. The room looks like it hasn't been dusted in years. The only light in the room barely worked, flickering in the darkness. 

The vampire the cruelly attacked Nina is dead. It seems to have walked into a fire..... Well that's what the talk of the people is. Stefan had lit the vampire up on fire after several rounds of torture. From pulling out his eyeballs to letting him burn in the daylight, it wasn't long until the vampire started to desiccate from the lack of blood.

Stefan: " Hey guys I'm hungry..so I'm going to get me someone- I mean something to eat." He said, correcting himself halfway through the sentence although it wasn't very subtle. Nina didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. The fact that it seemed like he wasn't trying to hide himself. Nina would never make him change or hide his true self however at the same time she knew that the longer her remained with Klaus, the higher chance his humanity will be lost. He left before the two of them got to answer.

Klaus: " Well then love, I'm going to head of to my room and I suggest you do them same. Have a shower and get changed out of those clothes." He said in an overpowering tone, as if he knew that she was going to listen to his every command. In which she will almost always do...but that's not the point. She felt like Klaus didn't even trust her.

Nina: " Oh ummm.. yeah sure. I guess I will be going now." She replied hesitantly because she was unsure whether or not she would be save or not in this hotel...if you can even call it that.
Klaus: " Ok. Call me if you need me. I am only in the room next door to you. Goodnight Love." He replied noticing her unsureness. He had to reassure her that she will be safe. 'stop this thinking. You are Klaus Mikealson. People should fear away from you. Not come to you for comfort.' He thought to himself.
Nina: " Goodnight.." She said before slowly going into her room and softly shutting the door, Klaus following her actions after he was sure Nina entered safely into her hotel room. He went into his room.