Chapter 11 : Trip (Edited)

Previously on The Vampire Diaries.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
And just like that Klaus walks away with an unconscious Nina in his arms. Elijah walking besides him, not understanding what just happened.

At least Nina won't be alone...Stefan will be joining them seeing as Damon has been bitten by a werewolf, who's bites are poisonous to vampire. Therefore Stefan sacrificed his freedom to save his brother.

Elijah on the other hand would get daggers before Nina has the chance to wake up. Klaus never forgets someone who has wronged him.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The trio of Klaus, Stefan and Nina were walking their way through the woods when they hear a women shout out:
"RUBY come here!"

Stefan and Klaus look at each other one smirking and one frowning. They had found the person that would lead them to Ray. The Alpha of a pack in Tennessee. Nina looked at the two of them questioning on what they were thinking.
Nina: " Umm guys...why are you looking at each other like that. what are you guys thinking?" She asked them, confused and also nervous. She didn't like the look on Klaus' face. It was a face of no good. Whatever he was about to do, she wanted no part in that.
Stefan: " nothing to worry about sweetheart." He said giving her a fake smile. He came up with the  nickname "sweetheart" because that's just what she is. She was a sweetheart. Her smile would brighten up his full day, her laughter would sing in the wind and her hair gently blowing. She would close her eyes and bath in the sunlight that would reflect onto her hazel eyes. To strangers she may be a bitch but to the people she loved she was the most gentle human there was.
Klaus: " Now why don't you go and have some fun with the animals love. And maybe try out some of that wonderful magic of yours. But remember-"
Nina: " Yes, yes daddy I remember the rules. Don't let anyone see my magic. And be careful, don't drain all the magic from my bracelet." She said laughing at the two men standing in shock. She was mocking Klaus' repetitive and constant nagging to follow the rules he set. And apparently the word daddy caused a big problem for the two of them.

For Stefan it was because he had only seen this side of her once before and well for Klaus....let's just say his problem won't go away for a while.
Stefan: " That's enough Nina." He said breaking out of his shock.
Nina: " Jesus... Ok. Bye bye." She laughed, happily skipping off into the forest and chasing after some cute bunny she saw while Klaus and Stefan get to work.

Unknown to them there was a newly turned vampire hungry for blood. His red shot eyes watching Nina joyfully run off into the distance.

Nina's PoV:

I was chasing and playing with every animal in the first I could see. Every time my foot hit the ground the grass would turn greener and the flowers would blossom a vibrant colour. I was one with nature. And I like it. I could feel the wind almost picking me up. The animals dancing besides me and the bird chirping. This is something I could get used to.

If only I had tapped into my witch side sooner I could of experienced this.

It was about an hour in and I still haven't heard from Klaus or Stefan. While we were travelling they had gotten me a new phone seeing as my last one broke on the night of the 60s dance. They said that they always needed to reach me so they got me the latest phone. I mean...I'm not complaining.
Sighing I look at the time, 18:00. Wow it's 6pm and I'm starving. It's just starting to get dark. Perhaps I should go and find the other two. I thought to myself.

I call Stefan but there was no answer so then I call Klaus but there was still I answer. What's the point of having a phone if they aren't even going to answer. Sighing I start to walk back the way I came. Following the paths of the greenest grass.

I could feel a presence behind me and it was at that point I decided to try and call Klaus again.

Klaus' PoV:

Me and Stefan had just finished what we were doing with those two girls that after awhile gave us the right information. The information on how to find Ray. I looked down at my phone to see that I have had a missed call from Nina.

I call her back, about to apologise for missing her when Stefan comes up to me and said that he also had a missing call from Nina. I knew that something must not be right.

3rd PoV:

Thank god he called me. Nina thought to herself. The person was getting close to Nina and the wind was picking up. Her hair blew in the wind.
Klaus: " I'm sorry I didn't pick up love. Is everything ok."
Nina: " Hi Klaus." She whispered to him, her walking now turning into a light jog.
Klaus: " Hello love. Now tell me why your whispering." He said thinking how strange it was for Nina to be whispering. Either she talks her head off or she doesn't talk at all. 'Rather gets on my nerves when she's quiet.' Klaus thought to himself, before listening to what Nina has to say."
Nina: " Someone's following me." She said whispering into the phone again.

Klaus' vision turned red and his hybrid face began to boil beneath his skin. He was furious. Who would dare think about following such a pure soul. A soul that Klaus held close to his dead heart.

Stefan's head shot up from where he was playing on his phone and he looked at Klaus with worry in his eyes before they turned emotionless again. He is still pretending to have his humanity off. I guess it's a coping mechanism for what's going on or perhaps he is trying to fool Klaus.
Klaus: " Ok love everything is going-" he started to say before getting cut off by Nina screaming. It wasn't her banshee scream it- was her normal human scream.

And it was in this moment, Klaus' dead heart began to beat again. Not in love but in fear.

Klaus: " NINA!!" Klaus shouted into the phone before the phone cut off from Nina's side.....

Klaus and Stefan shot off into the woods where they saw her go into, wishing that Nina has enough strength to hold the predator off until they arrive. And wishing that they never let Nina leave their side.