Chapter 7: The dance (Edited)

Previously on The Vampire Diaries.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
And that was it..... Now that the plan is under action all they needed to do is get ready for the dance.

But little did they know, Klaus new everything.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Everyone was getting ready.
Make up done,
Hair done,
And finally the outfit was ready.

Everyone looked a little bit crazy. I mean it was the 60s dance but alas everyone was ready to go.

At The Gilbert's:

Nina, Elena and Jeremy were all standing at the door, waiting for Jenna to come and drop them off. Everyone else was either at the dance or just arriving.
Sooo... they were late. I mean it doesn't matter but oh well...
Elena: " Hurry up Jenna!"
Nina: " We are going to be late!" They both shouted to Jenna, who was still upstairs.
Jeremy: " We're already late Nina." Jeremy whisper into Nina's ear.
Jenna: " Ok, ok I'm coming" she shouted from upstairs. Jenna ran down the stairs to meet them all.

After a long 10-15 minute car ride they finally arrive at the school and ready for an eventful night. Nina of course had no idea what would happen or what is happening while Elena and Jeremy knew they either one of them will be facing Klaus tonight. They wished that Nina wouldn't get caught in the fire.

Nina's PoV:

We entered the school and made our way into the hall were the music was playing loudly. Everyone was dancing and having a good time. 'Wow' I thought 'it looks like everyone will be embarrassed of themselves tomorrow' and the only reason I thought that is because someone spiked the drinks. They definitely have some alcohol in it. Which if you ask me is not good because we have people who are really underage. Actually most of us are underage.

I look around me to see that my brother and sister have abandoned me. Wow. This is soo not fun. They both left me. I can see that Jeremy is dancing with Bonnie and Elena is with Stefan and Damon. They look like they are having a serious conversation. Oh wait I see Alaric and by himself. Maybe he can entertain me.

I start to walk towards Alaric when all of the sudden I can feel this pain in my head. It wasn't that disturbing so I carried in walking to Alaric before saying...

3rd Person PoV:

Nina: " Hey Alaric, how are you?"
Alaric/Klaus: " I'm fine Nina, how are you?" He asked in return, trying to act like Alaric.
Nina: " I'm great." She lied to him.
Alaric/Klaus: " Oh lo-Nina, you are clearly lying. Now tell me what's wrong."
Nina: " Wow demanding much. Anyway I just have a really bad headache again. It's like people are shouting in me head, saying the same thing over and over again."
Alaric/Klaus: " Well what are they saying?" He asked, just to be sure that she won't ruin his plan.
Nina: " That's the thing Alaric I have no idea. All I know is that something big is going to happen and I don't know. I just have this feeling that someone will die."
Alaric/Klaus: " Wow that intense. Do you want to go to the toilets to clear your mind."
Nina: " Yeah I think I will. Do you mind if you can come with me. I would feel safer knowing that someone is with me." She asked him but before he could answer someone called his name.
Damon: " ALARIC GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!" Damon shouted from across the hall.
Alaric/Klaus: " I'm sorry Nina it looks like I'm needed somewhere else." He said, half sorry and half annoyed. He really wanted to see if anything would happen.
Nina: " oh no that's fine. Say hi to my sister for me. Goodbye Klaus-I mean Alaric." She said, calling Alaric, Klaus again.
Alaric/Klaus: " Goodbye Nina. Wait why did you call me Klaus again?"
Nina: " I don't know it get felt right? Wow that sounds weird. I'm just going to go..." 

Then Nina ran away....

Nina ran to the restroom, splashing water on her face, telling herself that she isn't going crazy and that nobody is going to die. She dried her face, before looking down at her wrist to see a scar that was barely noticeable. She traced the scar, remembering what happened that day.

~ FlashBack ~

It was a cold night and Nina was out with some of her friends she had made in England (that's the place that she went after her parents died, just to be clear) when she had gotten split up from her group and ended up getting lost.
'Classic me' Nina thought to herself, knowing that of course she was the one who got lost. When all of sudden a wolf came out of nowhere and bit her wrist. She thought nothing of it because wolves was common with in the part of England where she was staying. However she had no knowledge of the supernatural and no idea the consequences the bite would have on her, months later. It was a full moon...

~ End of Flashback ~

After the flashback finished, she looked into the mirror only to see someone behind her, a girl...and then she disappeared. Nina screamed at the top of her lungs, breaking the mirrors in the restroom. She turned around to see if the girl appeared again but saw no one.

She left the restroom, not knowing what happened in the cafeteria....and Bonnie's death .... the same time she screamed.

~ A few minutes before : with the Elena and Bonnie ~

Alaric/Klaus came rushing towards the two girls, after having a friendly chat with Damon.
Alaric/Klaus: " Klaus has got Jeremy." He said, trying not to smirk and laugh. His plan was in root.
Elena: " WHAT!" Elena shouted, panicked for her younger brother but also for he younger sister. If Klaus has Jeremy, Nina might be next.
Bonnie: " Where is he?" Bonnie rushed out, her voice also panicked, thinking out the boy who she had taken a liking to.
Alaric/Klaus: " Follow me." He said, running out of the hall and into a corridor.

- I'm just going to skip them finding out wii hi I Alaric really is/who is possessing Alaric -

Bonnie slammed the doors of the cafeteria shut before turning to 'Klaus' and breaking his bones. Bonnie was starting to loose energy before she could hear Elena slamming on the doors, shouting her name. The lights started to flicker because of Bonnie was losing her life-force.
Bonnie looked over to Elena, giving her a small smile, before her eyes flicker shut and she drops to the floor...dead.

As soon as Bonnie hits the floor..everyone hears a shattering scream, causing the vampire to bend over in pain, their ears beginning to bleed. Because of that scream it took Klaus longer to get away however he does get away, feeling proud that he had finally got rid of a threat.

General 3rd person

Nina headed home, swearing not to tell anyone about what happened, the night if the dance, while the rest of the gang headed back to the Salvatore house only to find out that Bonnie was not really dead.