Chapter 9 : Questions (Edited)

Previously on The Vampire Diaries.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
'Elena' Nina screamed into the air, suddenly waking up. Jenna covered her ears trying to block out the sound. The Gilbert house shaking as if an earthquake was occurring. The trees outside blowing and some even falling over. As soon as it started the scream finished, it just went quiet. With ringing ears, Jenna looked back at Nina to see that she is staring right at her with a confused face.
Nina: " Aunt Jenna...what happened?" She whispered, her voice quite and tears streaming down her face...
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

3rd Person PoV

It was the day of Johns funeral seeing as he sacrificed himself for his daughter Elena...

Nina still had no idea of what happened that day and she has no idea what she is. Well no one really knows what's going on with her. The Original Family could have any idea of what she could possibly be, however the majority of them are currently daggers and Elijah is still following Klaus. Clearing up his mess.

The funeral was ok...it turns out a lot of people didn't like John Gilbert so there wasn't a lot of people there. The majority of those there were the ones in the council and Elena's friends and family. Elena was distraught, she only just found out about her biological dad and despite not really likely him, she hoped that would change. She could of had a dad again.
Stefan was worried about Damon. Damon may have a little werewolf bite on his arm that only they knew about. Alaric doesn't know yet but that will soon change.

Jenna was thinking about how to tell Stefan and Damon about what happened the night of the ritual...more importantly how Nina saved her life.

Nina wasn't really thinking about anything, the harder and longer she though of things the longer she would think about all the pain and suffering she has been through.
Nina: " Hey Jenna." She said walking over to Jenna.
Jenna: " Hey Neens, are you ok?"
Nina: " I'm fine. I'm just going to go on a walk to clear my head.
Jenna: " That fine. Just make sure you home before it's gets dark."

Nina puts her thumbs up to show that she was listening. She then made her way over to the end of the cemetery before Jeremy called out to her just before she entered the forest which was at the end of the cemetery.
Jeremy: " NINA where are you going?" Jeremy shouted from where he was standing at the entrance of the cemetery.
Nina: " Just to the woods, to clear my head."
Jeremy: " Just be careful." He said sighing, not matter how he is feeling right now, if anything happened to Nina he could not live with himself.
Nina: " I thought you were angry with me. " she replied looking down with tears ready to burst.
Jeremy: " I'm just saying be careful and call if you need anything." He replied, sighing.
Nina: " Fine." She replied, trying back around.
Jeremy: " Fine." Was what he said before walking away, probably to clear his head.

Nina walked into the forest and looked around, trying to find a good place to sit. She was deep into the forest before finding the right spot of sit down and think.

Little did she know that two Originals were following her, one in his wolf form and the other making sure his younger brother didn't find himself in too much trouble. The wolf had smelt an incredible sent and raced to find it. With Klaus' wolf taking over it wasn't for long until he found Nina. Deciding to follow Nina he saw her sitting down in the grass.

Thank god he knew exactly who she was, thanks to him dropping her off at her home when he was possessing Alaric's body.

Klaus slowly made his way over to the girl sitting down on the grass floor, trying not to scare her. Nina looked up to see what was walking towards her only to see a wolf approaching getting closer and closer. At first Nina started to inch back slowly, scare off what the wolf might do but as it kept on creeping towards her, she hesitantly held her hand out to touch the wolf. Klaus let her stroke his fur and his wolf purred at the feeling.

A branch snapped at half and Elijah looked down to see that he had stood in a stick. The wolf's head snapped up and he looked around to assess any threat, while Nina looked around confused. Elijah had motioned the wolf to walk over to him and Klaus reluctantly go over to him. When they were finally out of sight from Nina, she stood up and let her thoughts over take her.
'What's going on with everyone'
'Why was Jenna avoiding me'
'Why was she looking at me strange.'
'Why do people always die?'

That last thought made her grow irritated and frustrated with the world and she lost it. Her life this past year has changed dramatically, from going to a lovely family to losing both her parents and her uncle. She screamed at the top of her lungs and she threw her arms in front of her.

(Just imagine it's Nina lol)

She watched in amazement as all the leafs and rocks float in the air, even after she screamed. The wind was extremely strong and the leaves on the trees were moving like crazy. Klaus and Elijah stared at her in amazement as they have never felt as powerful magic in their life.

It turns out she's a hybrid as well...

Half banshee....

And half witch....

She must be adopted. There is no way she could be a Gilbert.

Nina's PoV:

I stared around me in shock. I have no idea how this happened. Why is everything around me floating. I have had enough of everything. I know that I'm not as human as what I liked. I knew that since that wolf bit me...months ago. I just wish that someone would tell me the truth. Yeah I know that Elena is keeping something from me. I know that my whole family is keeping something for me. Maybe that's why Jeremy is acting the way he is. I just wish that someone would tell me the truth for once. I am fed up of all these lies. Maybe if they don't tell me the truth then I should leave for a little bit. I don't want to leave seeing as I have just gotten back, it oh well.

I just want answers.

3rd person:

With that final thought Nina fell unconscious, all that screaming and use of magic, led her body to become incredibly weak.

Little did Nina know that the two Originals were watching her. And little did she know that she was think out loud, so now they both know what she is feeling and now Klaus has a plan to keep her closer to him. Plus the fact that he will be getting back on the Salvatore's and the whole Scooby doo gang in general.