Don't Feel Good

The week went by very slow for Louis, he was hardly eating at all. He knew he should have.. but he just didn't.

He knew therapy was this afternoon but his belly was bothering him so bad today, he felt so sick.

He gently stood in the bathroom, brushing his teeth and rubbed a gentle hand across his belly in hopes to relieve some of the terrible upset feeling that had taken over his stomach the past few days.

"Lottie..?" He asks gently and goes into the hall to meet her, "do you think they'd be okay if I didn't go today..?" He whispers

She frowns "what? Why Lou? You know you need this.." she lays a hand on his shoulder

He looks at her softly "I know. I just.. I don't feel good." He says soft

Lottie frowns "no? What's up big bro?" She teases a bit

He shakes his head soft "my stomachs just upset.. it'll go away.." he sighs a bit

Lottie frowns and rubs his arm softly "you probably need something to eat Lou.." she states sadly

Louis looks down "I had a huge breakfast.." he mumbled soft, he hadn't eaten anything today and his belly was making sure he knew

Lottie frowns "alright well I've gotta go to work.. I'll see you after therapy.."

Louis nods soft and fiddles with his hands, he goes downstairs and gets a bottle of water to sip on, hoping it'll calm his twisting tummy

________________________________

Louis saw the little table at the front of the room with snacks on it and it made his belly growl, he had zero intentions on getting anything but he knew his belly would be a bother the whole meet.

He went and sat in the corner and felt a warm tear roll down his cheek as the therapist walked in.

His hands were shaking and his body felt numb, Harry came and sat next to him.

"Hey..? You alright?" Harry whispers

Louis shook his head "no.. no.. I'm not." He let the tears flow freely now.

Harry frowns and rubs his back "are you hungry..?" He whispers. He'd seen people struggle with anorexia before and he knew sometimes they'd get emotional just simply because they were so hungry.

Louis looked at his lap, 'yes.. I'm starving.' He wanted to say but instead ana took over "no.. I had a huge breakfast.. but thanks for the concern.."

Louis bounced his leg softly, feeling his tummy churn and he took a shaky breath "can I go to the washroom quick before we start..?" He asks the therapist, he felt really sick to his stomach from not eating.

The therapist nods and Louis walks out of the room and down the hall, a small burp rolling up his throat, his stomach was really bothering him today.

He went into a stall and sat on the toilet, undoing his jeans and lifting his shirt, leaning back and resting a hand on his stomach, rubbing it gently "just calm down.." he whispers to his tummy.

He swallowed softly and felt his belly grumble.

He was in there for nearly 15 minutes before there was a knock on the door.

"Louis? You alright? We're ready to start.." Harry says gently.

Louis opens his eyes "oh shit.. I'm sorry.." he stands up and zips his pants back up and pulls his shirt down.

"Just needed a minute alone.." he whispers and Harry raises a brow.

Louis' tummy let out a loud grumble and Harry rubbed his arm "why don't you try something small to eat..?" He suggests.

Louis looks down "I'm really not hungry.. it must just be gas moving around or something.."

Louis could feel the severe pains starting in his stomach and he went back into the stall, swallowing thick. "I'll be out in a minute.." he barely whispers.

Harry frowned "are you alright..?" He asks gently, his voice laced with concern.

Louis' stomach gurgled loudly again "Y-yes.." he barely gets out, feeling a wave of dizziness strike his head.

Harry frowned "alright.. I'll wait outside for you.." he says soft.

Louis barely nodded as Harry left and the door closed, and that's when everything went black.