Why Should I Eat?

Harry arrived at his small flat, his cat Mittens coming over to sit by his feet.

He grabbed a leftover slice of pizza from the fridge and looked at it.

Of course he was going to eat his dinner, but would Louis?

He sighed softly and wondered if he should text the boy yet or give it a few days, maybe even wait until next weeks therapy session?

He shook his head and turned his tv on, eventually falling asleep on the couch.

________________________________

Liam got home and cuddled into his bed with his girlfriend Emma.

"Good day babe?" She asked as he nodded.

"Yeah... I haven't had any mood swings today." He smiles.

"That's good love. I cleaned everything up nice and neat for you." She smiles back.

He looked at the wall "THAT PICTURE IS CROOKED! WHAT THE HELL EMMA?!" He snaps.

He gets up and fixes it before coming back to Emma and smacking her "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

She curls up and Liam comes to realization.

"Fuck... what is wrong with me... I'm so sorry babe."

Emma looks at him "y-you can't help it.. it's okay.."

________________________________

Niall got home and out in a movie, smiling when his stomach growled, he went to the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips from the cupboard and went back to his spot on the couch.

A certain scene came up in the movie however that had Niall quivering and before he knew it he was finished 3 full family sized bags of chips.

"I need to stop this..." he said to himself and grabbed a piece of paper.

"Day one, I went to therapy today...."

________________________________

When Louis got home he went straight upstairs, his sister Lottie coming and knocking on his door.

"Hey Lou, How was therapy?"

He sniffs in reply.

He'd never let anyone know the truth of how badly anxious he got when his stomach growled around other people. It was so embarrassing.

"It was fine.." he says softly.

Lottie sighs gentle, knowing something had upset her brother.

"I made you toast for dinner..." she adds.

"N-no thanks." He whispers.

At this his sister opens his bedroom door,

"Lou I know this all has you upset but until you eat.. you can't live on your own.. you're 27, that's still young. You can to something to change this.." She says calmly.

"But Lottie.. nobody gets it.. I don't want to change.. I want to die.." he says gently, no emotion at all.

A/n hey guys! I'm honestly enjoying writing this more than sickfics and hopefully you guys are enjoying it as well!!

Thank you for your endless love and support

Bee🐝 xxx