The First Meet

The 4 lads all sat in the room quietly, each of them stressed and confused.

Louis kept far from everyone else, the fear of his hungry stomach growling in front of anyone taking over all his thoughts.

Harry was itching at his wrists, wanting to leave.

Liam felt like a lost puppy in a strange place.

Niall, he was just waiting to go home and be brought back into thoughts of his beatings and have his next binge.

The doctor came in and sat with everyone, she smiled.

"Hi everyone.. so I see this is a small group, only 5 of us so I think we will make better friendships this way."

Louis was sweating now, his hunger was unbearable and his anxiety had reached a boiling point.

Harry noticed, well really they all did, but Harry decided to mention it.

"Hey... you okay?" He whispered gently to Louis

Louis looked up in tears "I can't do this.." he whimpered, nearly having a panic attack.

"I know.. it'll be okay.. only an hour.."

But for Louis. This hour was an hour too long.

The doctor smiled "So I want to start with a brief introduction, tell us your name, why you're here and something about yourself"

Niall began "I'm Niall Horan, I'm here for therapy to help me get over my binge eating mostly, but I also have PTSD which I'm on medication for.. and I enjoy playing golf and guitar." He smiles, thick Irish accent.

Harry smiles "I'm Harry, Harry Styles.. I'm here for my self harm, to find coping strategies to stop, and I love to sing"

Liam was next "I'm Liam Payne... I'm uh.. I have bipolar disorder.. so I apologize in advance for any outbursts that may happen.. and I love music as well"

It all came down to Louis. He was shaking. Sweating. Bouncing his knee. He didn't know what to do. He opened his mouth and a big grumble came from his stomach. Tears sprung to his eyes.

"I-I-I'm s-Sorry..." he cried.

The 4 others looked at him "Its alright love, just continue." The doctor smiles.

"I-I'm Lo-Louis.. T-T-Tomlinson... I am here because I have anorexia... b-b-Bad anxiety and depression.. I lost my m-mum to cancer and my sister t-to a heart attack and I enjoy b-being empty..." he whispers the last 4 words.

Harry looks at him gently "I lost my stepdad..." he says soft.

Louis looks up "s-sorry for your loss.."

Harry frowns "I'm sorry for yours Louis... can I call you Lou..?"

Louis nods gently "most p-people do.."

Harry smiles.

The meeting ended shortly after the lads had some chatting time. But Harry didn't waste any time.

"Hey uh Louis?" He asks gently.

Louis turns and looks at him.

"Can I Umm.. have your uh.." he blushes.

Louis smiles soft "my number?"

Harry nods a bit eagerly.

Louis laughs soft and gives it to the curly haired boy.

"Oh and Louis...?" Harry asks.

Louis turns once again.

"Have some dinner tonight..." Harry says gently.

Louis gives a gentle nod before leaving the room.

dinner. Funny.

A/n

This will be a Larry centric but Niall and Liam will be a part as well!!

Thanks for the support

🐝Bee