•|| Chapter 3 ||•

If you truly love someone , being faithful is easy.

▪︎|▪︎|▪︎

"Annika is not my wife "Ryan yelled while his body shook in anger , his hands were still on Shivaay's collars.

"What? " the crushed shirt which Shivaay held was left crescent as Ryan shouted with raged eyes. For a split of a second Shivaay's eyes went to that shocked grey light , the next second his eyes tore in to anger.

" Wow! I can't believe this. Now she is not your wife because I found the truth. You both are gold diggers. She is no less than a .."

" Oberoi " Ryaan roared in anger and punched straight on Shivaay's face with his body shivered with heavy breaths.

Shivaay stumbled holding his broken cheek , his eyes was darkened with anger . Om and Rudra even though were angry on their brother held Shivaay up in support.

"Not a word against Annika , Oberoi. Not a word. Everything you see can't be the truth. Sometimes you need to see beyond your area of sight. I just can't understand what the hell did she see in you and fell in love. You're nothing more than a cheap , narrow minded jerk. " Ryaan spit his anger and disgusted feelings out. How dare could he think such cheap thinks about Annika and that girl loves him. He could hear anything but not a word against Annika.

Shivaay gazed at Ryaan silent for a minute and gulped the situation in head. Everything was unclear and clouded because of his anger. His heart yelled at the brain to once give Annika a chance to explain her point. But his brain was adamant in it's decision and judgement. Now when Ryaan gave a reality check with the hard punch and the words he spat, made Shivaay's senses come back with a whisper from his heart
" Hear " .

" You think she is cheap enough to just stay with you for a year for pleasure and money? Really? What kind of love is yours? Didn't your love know Annika? Didn't your love once tell you may be, what you saw was wrong? Didn't it tell you to let Annika explain her self? Did you ever love her or was just a fling?"

"Ryaan" Shivaay shouted with the last sentence he heard. His love was and is pure , his love wasn't fun.

" Don't shout Mr.Oberoi! You don't have any rights to point your finger on her character. You were jumping in anger knowing Annika is my wife right? Now I'm telling , she is not my wife. We were divorced one and a half years back. What now?" Ryaan crossed his arms , straight looked at Shivaay's face, which was over loaded with shock.

"Div.,divorce" Shivaay stammered as his legs wobbled reaching Ryaan in shock. Annika was a divorcee? Then why were her parents believing Ryaan and Annika are married still.

" Yes Oberoi , we are divorced. Now what?" Ryaan's smirk extended as he saw Shivaay's reaction.

" You're lying , right? How is that possible? Your parents.. your parents" Shivaay gulped in his words , it was too difficult for him to take up everything at a stretch. Especially Annika's divorce.

" My parents told such because they don't know that we were divorced. They still think , we are married. And it was our situation to hide our divorce from our parents. We both didn't have any other choice." Ryaan waved his hand up in irritation.

"And for your information , it was me who asked her to hide. Because I became selfish." Ryaan rubbed his face in guilt sighing. Directly or indirectly he was a reason for ruining Annika's life. She wouldn't complain but this guilt always ate him up.

" What do you mean? " Shivaay wasn't getting anything from what Ryaan revealed. " Why did you divorce her , when you love her?"

" Love" Ryaan left a dry chuckled " Of course I love her , but as a friend."