•|| Chapter 1 ||•

Trusting you was my decision , proving me right is your choice.

(CREDITS : PINTEREST)

▪︎|▪︎|▪︎|▪︎

The open cold breeze brushed passed their sticking bodies. Love was all in the air cooling the surroundings still the warmth their body held clutching each other was love. She sat in between his legs with her head resting on his chest peacefully. His hands were all around her pulling her frame more closer and firm. Something in the air defined their lives , which was interlocked.

" You'll be coming tomorrow , right ? I need to confess something. " Her softness clouded his heart and brain. May be , that's what is love.

" Yes! " he nuzzled inside her jasmine fragrance with passion pouring out.

" I love you , Shivaay " her voice was held the warmth , which he never had.

" I love you too , Annika " nothing can beat the silence in the love they were sharing. Everything was the same from the day , Shivaay noticed Annika for the first time sitting before of him, for an interview for the post of Event Manager in Oberoi Industries.

The calmness in her voice , her eyes and the way she answered his question attracted with a tinch of crush. May be , that was the reason he offered her to be his personal assistant till , he employs a new one.

His heart danced the moment she accepted the offer along with Event Manager. That's what he wanted. And that's what happened.

Whole life took a beautiful turn for Shivaay from the day Annika started working as his Secretary. Something unknown flew between them. It can be termed as care , attraction , spark and kindness. Day by day Shivaay was turning protective of Annika.

Annika wasn't left behind. She started feeling safe , secure and wanted with Shivaay. She took care of his everything needy in his day today life. His family wondered was Annika his secretary or his wife. Little things which Shivaay notices are known to Annika.

Strangely she even knew his mood and feelings about everything which passes him. Something rock solid formed inside each other's heart. Term it attraction , care , concern or love.

Yes , love! There was time when Annika was down with flu. His whole world broke down for a week without her. Nothing was happening as he wanted. More than everything he felt the dying emptiness around and inside him. Loneliness which Annika drove away was coming back to him from the day Annika took a break.

Shivaay's brothers were doubtful about his behavior. The ever so punctual Shivaay Singh Oberoi was late every day during that particular week. His disheartened self was clear in front his family.

A small trigger and push was needed for Shivaay to realize his love for Annika. He was slowly yet speedily falling in love with his secretary Annika Dutta. Omkara, Shivaay's brother gave the push and Rudra their younger brother gave the trigger by shipping Annika with someone else. That's it , the volcano erupted.

" You can let me know , right now. " Shivaay parked his car in front of her building. Even the silence which they shared was love , and they both knew it.

" Tomorrow is our one year Anniversary. And I want to reveal it on the same day , when I became yours by soul. " the way Annika looked deep inside his eyes , truly amused him. Whenever she just gazes , hundreds of butterfly flies inside him. Men also feel butterflies.

This was the same feeling , when he had put his everything into confessing. The nervousness mixed with excitement did somersaults inside body. Unfortunately, he didn't have to joy while Annika replied to him. For Annika it was a huge risk to be taken. Dating her Boss would land her into serious trouble.