•|| Chapter 6 ||•

Trust starts with truth and ends with truth

Credits : Pinterest

•|•|•

Annika didn't expect Ryaan's parents to be in Mumbai . It was months before they left to their Home Town. She didn't have any idea that their arrival would be a thunderstorm in her life.  It was the time when Shivaay and Annika finished their construction visit and dropped in O hotels for a small work.

Shivaay stood near Annika , trying to figure out their feelings in their reaction . But what he got was all fumes in their eyes and face. He was sure now , what ever may happen , he wouldn't leave Annika. Especially not when Ryaan's parents can spit venom on her after they saw their position.

"I didn't expect this from you , Annika"  Annika's mother in law snapped pulling Annika's shoulder.

"What can we expect from a low class family? I told you already Kavita , she is the same as other gold diggers. "  Manav , Ryaan's father disgustedly accused Annika. The amount of patience Shivaay put in to control from hitting Manav's face was immense.

" What the hell is wrong with you , Annika? How can you? How can you do this with our son? I believed you on my son's life. And what are you doing now? Cheating on him? Such a disgrace. " Kavita shook her head as she left Annika's hand with a jerk. Automatically Annika's eyes teared hearing her mother in law . Even though it's not Annika's fault, still something pierced inside.

" How dare you? " a furious Manav raised his hand in front of Annika , for her betrayal.

"That's enough ! " Annika only heard the stern voice beside her with her closed eyes. The expected finger prints didn't reach her cheek which made her to open her eyes in a jolt.

"Shivaay!" The unknown whisper left her mouth with a wide mouth.

"Don't you dare! " his anger was visible in his eyes. This was the same anger , she saw the day when Shivaay met her in flat.

" When you don't know the truth , don't accuse her"   Manav stood rooted in his place as Shivaay held his wrist tight leaving red marks.

"Wow!"  Kavita's sarcastic voice held Annika off guard from drooling over Shivaay Singh Oberoi.

" Now your boyfriend will teach us? Wonderful Annika. I just can't believe you are silently watching your boyfriend's deeds. Now your dirty secret is out Annika! Your extra marital affair is open now. Just wait and watch, what I do" A furious Kavita pulled Manav with her as she left the O hotels.

The retreating figure of Kavita and Manav made Annika's stomach churn in high rates. Where did she land in now!

" What's your problem, Shivaay? "that's when Shivaay knew he was pulled to a scheduled corner of the entrance.

" Annika, you saw how she was accusing you. How do you expect me to stay quiet? " frowned Shivaay holding her shoulder.

" What did they say, which you didn't ? You accused the same way , forgot? What's the difference between them and you? "

Shivaay's mouth automatically shut hearing her. She was right , he has the same mind set like them. No rights he has to talk in defence.

"Stay away from my life , Shivaay!" Annika pushed him away gulping and moved towards the exit. She knew it was rude but it's needed. Now it concerns Ryaan and Chirag's life . It can not me played.