A Full Moon And TWO Wolves

Start from the beginning

Taehyung belongs to the Del Luna pack, the most powerful pack of Seoul. Everyone respects and fears the true blood leader of this pack who is also Taehyung's guardian. He is the reason Taehyung is able to live his life to the fullest, he doesn't have to live a life full of fear and misery like most of the omegas because of that man only. Omegas are of the lowest rank among the werewolves and male omegas are even lower. Other wolves mostly look down upon male omegas. They are mostly treated as trash, others want them only for their body because male omegas are known to be the most beautiful creatures out there and also because they are known to be giving birth of strong pups. Most of the alphas want them as sex slaves. And Taehyung is no exception, all the alphas around have their eyes on the red haired beauty. But no one ever dared to come close to him, let alone touching him. Because everyone knows who his guardian is and what he is capable of.

Now if you are wondering why Taehyung is all dressed up then let me tell you why. It's because tomorrow is his birthday and his guardian has arranged a big party for him tonight. Every year Taehyung has his birthday party on his birthday only but this year he is having the party on the day before his birthday because this birthday is really special to him. Tonight when the clock will strike twelve and the day will change to the next, Taehyung will turn nineteen and also will be able to sense his Mate if he or she is nearby.

Mate, it's just a four lettered word yet to a wolf there is no word more significant, more valuable than this. Ask a wolf what a mate is and he will tell you, a mate is the other part of his soul, his soulmate, the one who completes him. To a wolf a mate is like the other part of the puzzle called his existence that makes him whole. Finding your mate and becoming one with him is the most wonderful feeling for a wolf. The Mate bond is the purest bond in World for a wolf. Every wolf wants to mark and be marked by his or her mate and Taehyung too wants that.

He has been eagerly waiting for his nineteenth birthday for months now. Wolves become adults at the age of nineteen and they become able to sense their mates more like smell them. Taehyung can't wait for the clock to strike twelve and to find out who his mate is. Almost the whole town is invited for his birthday so he is most likely to find his mate tonight only. All the unmated alphas and also betas out there are also really excited for tonight. They all are hoping to be the mate of the ethereal beauty called Kim Taehyung.

But Kim Taehyung already has someone in his mind and heart whom he wishes and prays to be his mate.

"Wol?" Taehyung called his wolf, who is a snow white wolf with purple eyes.

"Yes Tae" Wol said.

"Do you think we will be able to find our mate tonight?" Tae asked.

"Hmm I think so"

"Do you think it's HIM?" Tae again asked.

"Yes I think so. I really feel like He is our mate" Wol said.

"I too feel the same Wol, but if he is really our mate then why didn't he tell us that? He must have already found that out don't you think?" Tae said in a small voice.

" I don't think he knows it. Did you forget that you can't sense your met if he or she isn't nineteen and we are not nineteen yet" Wol reminded Tae.

"Oh yes I forgot about it. You are right, maybe he didn't sense it till now" Tae said hopefully.

"Hmm I am sure this is the matter" Wol said, "but what if he is not our mate but someone else? What will you do Tae?" Wol asked.

"I will reject my Mate. I don't know who my destined mate is but in my heart I have already accepted him as my mate and there is no going back from it." Tae said determinedly.