☆❝jυѕ' ĸnow❞

☆❝jυѕ' ĸnow❞

"Makayla! How've you been sweetie?" Jacob's mother asked, pulling me into a hug as we were waiting in the airport.

"I'm good. " I smiled. "What about you? How are things?"

"Well I'm 'bout as good as I'll ever be honey. " She said before laughing.

I took in her vibes I couldn't help but smile and laugh with her. Jacob's mother was the most loving, spirited person probably on earth. Even though she knows the possibilities of her not being able to wake up tomorrow morning, she still smiles and jokes, and is asking me how I'm doing. This is why I loved being around his family.

"Flight #738 boarding at gate 6. Flight #738 boarding at gate 6. "

I heard the robotic sounding voice speak through the speakers and grabbed my 2 carry on's, proceeding to join the Perez family in walking toward the gate.

"Jacob! Come over here and carry one of Kayla's bags. " His mother ordered, earning a subtle roll of his eyes.

I chuckled. "I'm fine, Ms. Teresa. It's not that much stuff in these bags anyway. "

"Nonsense! Jacob didn't I call your nappy headed ass over here? I shouldn't have to say it more than once, boy. "

He sighed walking over to me, grabbing on of the bags out of my hand.

"He's always so rude. " She whispered in my ear, and I laughed.

"I know. "

We boarded the plane, and ironically, I got sat next to pretty boy. I kept moving trying to get comfortable in the small seats, knowing I'd be stuck in them for the next 2 hours.

"Stop moving so much. " he ordered.

"You're grumpy in the mornings, huh'?" I joked, earning a smile from him. "Ah' he looks happy now. Yippie yah hurray."

"Shut up, " He said laughing. "I ain't used to getting up at 4 on the morning every damn day. "

"It's for one day out of the year. Stop it," I joked, laughing with him.

We continued to crack jokes and talk until we both fell asleep on the plane, too tired to do anything else.

-

"Makayla. " I heard someone mumble my name, as my body was being shook. I opened my eyes seeing Jacob.

"C'mon, the plane landed. "

We both grabbed our carry ons and exited the plane. Before leaving the airport, we grabbed our luggage, and found a taxi.

Everyone planned on meeting up at the hotel later for dinner, so we were pretty much on our own.

I listened to the music blasting through my headphones as the caramel colored male drove us to wherever. I could feel myself falling asleep, but I didn't want to give in, so I changed the music to something more like I wanted to listen to.

I remember everything, know that I'm watching
I remember everything, just know
I see you then look away, just know
Cause I remember what you took away, just know
Not everybody's your friend baby, no, no, no, no, no, no
Not every nigga is my nigga baby, no, no, no, no, no, no
Hey, you used to kiss me then smile, shit that I missed for a while
Oh yeah, oh, oh, I remember everything, I remember everything
just know

I took out my head phones and looked over at Jacob, who was leaning his head against the window, eying the beautiful nature that I was obviously missing out on.

"You remember the first time we had sex?" I asked curiously, earning a laugh from him.

"Excuse me?"

My face unintentionally turned red from embarrassment "You don't have to answer, sorry. It was stupid. "

He smirked. "I do. "

I nodded then turned to look out the window, to avoid looking at whatever expression he was making at me right now.

"Oh, don't be all shy now, babygirl. You're the one who asked the question. " I heard him say.

I small smile tugged at my lips and soon I felt more confidence then I did before.

"What do you remember about it?"

He did that little sarcastic ass smirk that he was always doing, and I was starting to get annoyed with it.

"I remember how sexy you looked...,"He said getting close to me, causing the hairs on my neck to raise.

I rolled my eyes. "I didn't ask for you to try to fuck me in the back of this damn taxi. "

"Makayla," He said my name slowly, kissing my ear.

I laughed, pushing his body away. "When the hell are you not horny?"

"It's your fault. "

"Aw, well your little friend is just going to have to suffer for now. I came for your mother not for you. "

"We'll see about that. "

"Why are you always so fucking mysterious? We'll see, no nigga we won't."

He started laughing, and I just glared at him.

"Like I said, we'll see. "

I rolled my eyes and sat in the car quietly until we arrived at the hotel.

We checked in immediately and got settled into our rooms, which were amazing.

I had a perfect view over looking the beach, which sort of motivated me to get out there.

I quickly changed into a blue bikini and grabbed a towel before heading out of my room.

As long as I stay out here more than I am with Jacob, this 'vacation' would end up perfect.