❝oн вaвy вaвy!❞

JENNIFER IN THE MM.

Jacob.

I walked into the hospital Jennifer said she was having her appointment at. I told the receptionist my name and why I was here, and she walked me to the back room where Jennifer was. I walked into room 224, seeing Jen laying on the doctors table.

When she saw me walk in, a smile immediately appeared on her face.

"Hey, you came. "

"Sup." I nodded at her, and sat at a chair next to the table she was on.

"You must be Jacob. I've heard alot about you!" I politely smiled, shaking her hand. "I'm Dr. Harris, I'll be working with Jen throughout her pregnancy. "

"Nice to meet you. "

"Great! Now let's start the ultrasound, what we came here for. "

The doctor spread the jelly like substance on her stomach started the ultrasound. He put the small machine to her stomach and moved it around so the right image could appear on the screen.

"That's it. " Dr. Harris said confidently and I smile appeared on my face.

This is crazy. I'm having a child - well maybe. Another human who will act, talk, and look just like me. I never thought this would happen, especially not with some random female I didn't want to be this involved with in the first place.

I sighed, feeling Jennifer grab my hand and smile at me.

"That's our baby. " She said quietly with tears forming in her eyes.

I pulled my hand away from hers slowly.

"Would you guys want me to print out pictures of the ultra sound today?"

"Of course! What about you, Jake?"

"Uh... yeah. Yeah, sure. " I said hesitantly.

It's not that I didn't want the pictures, I just didn't want to mess up and have Kayla find them.

"Ok, Great! I'll be right back with those. "

She began to walk out the room, but I stopped her for a second.

"Hey doc, can I talk to you about something?"

She looked confused, but encouraged me to keep on.

"What do I do of there's doubt?"

"Doubt?" Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, like is there a way we can find out the DNA of the baby before they actually come out? Like who it's parents are?"

"You know, we could always do Prenatal Paternity Tests, if you would like? It's just testing the DNA of the child before he or she is actually birthed. We could do it today, and get the results to both of you by next week. "

"Thanks, that would be great, Dr. Harris."

"Oh, it's no issue at all. Of course, I have to confer with Jennifer, but other than that we should be fine. "

I thanked her than walked back in the room where Jen was.

I sat back down in my chair and scrolled through instagram on my phone.

"Jacob, I hate this. " Jennifer said out of the blue. "I don't want us to act like strangers when we're around each other. We're having a baby for goodness sake. "

I lifted my head up from my phone confused. "Jennifer, we were never that close. Your basically a stranger that says your pregnant with my child. "

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "Whatever. So how's your girl?"

I laughed. "Look, I ain't bout to do this with you right now. She ain't none of your gotdamn buisness. "

"I know she ain't better than me. " Jennifer said cockily.

I got up from the chair, shaking my head. "Alright Jennifer, have fun with that thought. " I said, opening the door to leave as she called out "You know it's true!"

Makayla

'baeeee wyd?'

I texted Jacob after waiting for him to get to my house after having to go to some 'doctor's appointment'. He told me he would be here alot sooner than he actually is so I was starting to get worried.

'im omw rn. you miss me? ;)'

'come home and you'll find out'

I smiled picturing his expression right now.

'i'll be there in 5 mins. BE NAKED. '

'we'll see. '

I sent him the last text laughing quietly to myself. I loved to tease him, especially since he seemed to be so fascinated with having sex with me. Not that I had any problems with it, because obviously Jacob never ceased to please me. I just loved to play with him.

I got out of my bed to get drink from the kitchen downstairs. As soon as I opened the fridge to get apple juice, I heard the door open to an obnoxiously horny Jacob, I assumed. I chuckled to myself, pouring my drink into a cup, when all of a sudden, I felt a hard smack on my backside, causing me to squeal.

"Didn't I tell you to be naked?" He growled in my ear.

I bit my lip as I felt him rub me through my shorts.

"Hm?"

"Y-yes. " I struggled to answer him through my moans.

"You just don't listen. " He started kiss on my neck.

I turned around to face him and took his lips in mine. I started to get a little carried away and grabbed his face in my hands, which resulted in him pinning them down by my side in order to regain control.

He pecked my lips one last time and pulled away, but my eyes remained closed.

I heard him laughing.

"Shut up. " I hit his shoulder with a dish rag. "You play too much. "

His hysterics continued. "That's what you get for tryna play with me. "

"I didn't even do anything!" I whined childishly.

"Yeah ok. C'mon cry baby. " He led me to the couch and I straddled his lap.

"How was work?" He asked.

"Work was work. It was really just hanging with Xavier most of the time. "

"Ooh your bestie." He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

I laughed at his dramatics. "Jacob Perez, are you jealous?"

"Pshh. I don't get jealous. Who you come home to?"

I traced my finger down his chest and bit my lip. "You. "

"Exactly. So don't no jealous shit exist over here. "

I laughed lightly. "You're so sexy when your mad. " I whispered in his ear.

He licked my neck, making me shiver. "Kayla,"

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Get your ass in that room. " He smacked my ass, hard. "And this time when I tell you to be naked, listen to me. " He demanded.

I nodded my head, getting off his lap to go to my bedroom. I took my shorts and shirt off putting them in my hamper. As I looked in the hamper a small corner of a paper caught my eye, it was in Jake's jacket. I guess before he 'confronted' me, he went to put his jacket in my room. I took it out of the pocket and saw... an ultrasound picture?

What?