Here we go again🤦‍♂️

Ag's POV:
As we are leaving the hospital I hear "hey fags I always get what I want one way or another" and it was the guy that tried to rape Anna. He had a gun pointed at her and I pushed he out of the way when u heard the gun go off. I get up because I didn't feel anything and I look at Anna who is on the ground where I pushed her and I ran towards the guy who was now turned around and the gun was on the ground. I picked up the gun and shot him, next thing I know I feel a sharp pain in my arm and it's bleeding. "AG ARE YOU OKAY" "I think we need to rent a room in the hospital babe" I said while falling because of the pain and laughing at my own joke.

*time skip*

I was sitting in my bed thinking about the kid I shot "mrs. McDaniel the boy you shot was pronounced dead." An officer said while standing at my door "wait what" I asked extremely confused "it was a act of self defense I saw it all you will be able to go home without any charges and you shot him in the spin and got rid of one of the worlds many problems" "he was just a kid" I said still confused "no mrs McDaniel he was a 30 year old man that had raped many females at the school you are attending now and you will be known as a hero for what you have done" he said. I started to understand that he wasn't just a confused teen and I always hated men that put their hands on any women so I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought "thank you so much officer and I hope that the family understands like I do now" "yes ma'am they do but they wish they could've at least tried to fix him" he said as he walked away. "Bub why'd you do that" I look at a crying Anna "what do you mean bub" I said "why'd you take the bullenr for me you could've died what were you thinking" she was sobbing at this point " bub it hit my arm but if I didn't take the bullet you would be in worse condition than I am right now and as long as you aren't hurt I'll be fine I love you with all my heart Anna Shumate" I said with my arms open for her to come lay with me "I love you too annagrace" she said back laying with me.

A/N

Sorry I haven't been updating I have 2 sports and school so it's really hard. But thank you guys sm for all of the support and sorry for any mistakes I wrote this right before I fell asleep