Ice Cream

Ag's POV:
Anna told me she wanted to go on a drive today so we were in the car driving. My hand was on her thigh and the other one on the steering wheel we stopped at a red light and I moved my hand up her thigh she looked at me and smiled while blushing. I gave her a kiss and the light turned green and we went to an ice cream shop. We got out and I had to go to the bathroom.

Anna's POV:
I was ordering our ice cream when I guy came up behind me and held me from behind "hey sexy how about I take you back to my place". I turned around and tried to push him off of me and he just held on tighter "get off of me" I said getting scared. "Why don't you want to help me out with my problem at my house our in the bathroom" he said grabbing his crotch "I have a girlfriend and I don't think she would like it if you were touching me like this so can you please let go of me" I said trying to get out of his grip "I can treat you much better than her" he said grabbing my butt "GET OFF OF ME" I screamed and Ag came running out of the bathroom. She pulled him off and looked at me "hey baby are you ok" she saw I was crying "yea yea I'm fine just shaken up" my hands were shaking and he was getting up "WATCH OUT" I screamed as he stood up and pulled out a knife. Ag turned around when the guy stabbed her in the stomach she looked down and was bleeding bad and a worker was already on the phone with 911 and another worker held the man down. Ag fell back into my arms and I was sobbing at seeing her like this "it's ok baby I'm ok but are you ok" she said to me "yes you're the one bleeding out in my arms" I said as I was putting pressure on the wound.

Ag's POV:
Anna looked very worried and I didn't want to think of the pain so I just thought about staying awake for her. "Please don't leave me ag please I can't do this without you" she said crying "I'm not going to leave you I promise I'm going to be here with you until the end" "but what if it is the end I don't want you to die please don't die ag" she laid her forehead on mine. "Anna Shumate I will be back I'm not going to die I promise you I love you" I said as they were pulling me away in a stretcher to the ambulance "please I have to go with her please" I heard her talking to the doctors "let her come with me please I need her to know that I'm ok" I asked the doctors and they let her in the ambulance with me. "Hey stay awa-".

Anna's POV:
"Hey stay awake please ag" I said and she passed out "no no no no" I said "she's ok she just passed out because of the pain she's going to be ok from here it doesn't look like the knife hit anything important so all she is going to need is stitches" I sighed at what the doctor said.

TIME SKIP bc I'm lazy

I was waiting for her to wake up they have already given her the stitches and they said she was going to be ok she was just going to be in pain for a little. "Hey angel" ag said as she woke up "hey bubs" I said moving closer to the bed and I payed down next to her "how are you" she asked me "I should be asking you that but as of right now I'm ok" "I'm fine baby just sore" she answered and with that we fell asleep together me in her arms and her playing with my hair.