The bedroom

Ag's POV:

We walked to an empty room in the house and I laid down. Anna closed and locked the door giving me 'the look' I already knew what she wanted "you have to finish what you started" she said while getting on top of me. She started kissing me and grinding on my legs I flipped us over and put my leg in between hers she started grinding on my leg and moaned in my mouth I started kissing her neck. "Please Ag please" she whispered in my ear "what do you want" I teased her "make me cum" she said making me smirk so I went down and pulled her pants off and teased her by licking her stomach "Agggg please" she said begging I started licking her clit and she started moaning my name. I stuck two fingers in and she arched her back surprised by what I did "ag I-im c-close" I pulled out my fingers and went up and kissed her "Ag" she said sexually frustrated "you don't finish unless I tell you to" I said "please I want to for you" she said turning me on even more. She scratched my back when I put two fingers back in going fast and her already so close. "Come on baby cum for me" she moaned loudly and arched her back while grabbing the headboard. I pulled my fingers out and licked them then went down "what-" she tried to say before moaning.

A/N:
Wow that was intense I wonder what they are to each other.