Sick

Ag's POV:
Me and Anna are leaving today to go to her college and since corona is a thing I'm doing online school for my school. Anna has been having some nightmares recently and she's been a lot more clingy and close to me. I'm scared because she hasn't been eating as much and she's been sleeping a lot I think I should take her to the doctor. "Good Morning bub whatcha thinking about?" She asked me "good morning angel I just think that I should take you to the doctor just in case you know" I replied and she looked confused "bub you've been acting sick and different I just want to make sure everything is ok" "fine" she said. I'm glad she's letting me take her while we were on our way she grabbed my hand and put it on her thigh and smiled. We got to the doctor and waited "Anna Elizabeth Shumate" and we got guided back. She was getting checked out and at the very end "you have a small case of pneumonia which has an affect on you that makes you want to be closer to people you love and want to sleep all day you'll also have to take medicine that makes you a little drowsy" "that's ok as long as it helps" and with that we go to pick up her medicine. When we got back home she took it and straddled my lap "baby I'm tired" she said while nuzzling her head in the crook of my neck and fell asleep.

Anna's POV:
When I woke up ag was watching Netflix and she saw that I woke up and asked if I wanted food and I said yes so we went out to eat.