Hospital And Assault

Ag's POV:
I woke up before Anna woke up and I just stayed there while she was laying there I could tell that she was upset and tired. When she finally woke up she looked at me with anger in her eyes "I'm goin to kill them" she said "kill who princess" "the people who did this to you they deserve it this never should've happened" she said shaking in anger. "Baby calm down I'm ok they'll get what is coming to them" as I said that they walked in my room Anna got up and looked at them, her fist balled up ready to fight "hey uhh we're really sorry we took it to far" they said "DANG RIGHT YOU TOOK IT TO FAR MY GIRLFRIEND IS LAYING HERE IN PAIN BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE REJECTION" Anna screamed at them with tears running down her face. "Wait what do you mean rejection" the man said looking to the girl "you told me that they were hitting on you and calling you nasty slurs". "Wow so you put my girl in the hospital because you didn't hear the full truth I hope you rot in hell for this" Anna said to them "get out" I said "no I want to get to the bottom of this "GET-" I tried to scream but pain came along with that "get out now you not welcome here and you never will be" "I'm really sorry I'll give you money" he said scared for what he has done "no just get out" I told him. As they left I got up and went to the bathroom while Anna waited on me as I came back in the room there were doctors in there. "Annagrace hey your going to have to take a few xrays and all of those fun things" the doctor said and I said "great" as I went and did all of these things and when I got back they came in with my results "hey do you want the good news or the bad news first" "good" I immediately said "everything is healing good and your going to be healed in a few days... the bad news is your going to have to testify against them which might put stress on you and put you in pain" he finished.