Todays the Day

Anna's POV:

Today was the day I was going to tell my family that me and ag we're dating. All I want them to do is accept me and accept us because I love ag with my entire heart and I cannot loose her. They won't be home until 5:30 pm so we still have a few hours since it's only 9:00. Ag is still asleep so I decided to get up and get a shower and while I was in the shower I heard her walk in and say "good morning baby" I responded with "good morning bubs I'm sorry if I woke you up". "No you didn't" she said back to me and she stayed in there until I got out brushing her teeth and getting ready for the day.

Ag's POV:

I was so scared because I remembered that we were going to tell her parents about us and I'm afraid that if they don't accept her that I'll loose her. "Stop stressing let's go do something" Anna said to me pulling me off the bed "do you want to go play putt putt or bowling" I asked "putt putt so I can beat you" she answered with so much confidence "I'm sorry baby but your not gonna win" I said back to her putting my shoes on as we got in the car. While we were driving I put my hand on her thigh and she put her hand behind my neck and when we got there I opened the door for her to get out of the car. "See I told you that you weren't gonna win baby" I said to her after "be quiet loser" she answered. We got food on our way back and by that time her parents were home and my heart was beating out of my chest but we were still in the car "bubs calm down" she kissed me "I can literally feel your anxiety" she said. We walked in and sat them down and Anna looked at me and grabbed my hand and I could tell that she was stressing "me and ag are uh me and ag are dating mom, dad" they looked at her in disbelief and were at a loss of words. "Do you love her?" Her parents said "yes I love her with all of my heart" she replied "ok then I accept you" they said and got up as they hugged her mom waved at me to join the hug. We went upstairs and decided to watch a movie and I laid on her chest "goodnight loser" I said to her "goodnight bubs" she said back.