Arguing school and Morning jogs

"STOP IT,STOP LYING," I heard my mom scream. I was in my room with the door shut and I could still hear my moms screams and my dads constant shouting. The day after christmas I plucked up the courage to tell my mom what had happened. At first she was in denial but then when my dad got home from 'work' all of the rage and anger started gushing out. She went crazy,I mean who wouldn't. It had been a week since then and everyday all I would hear was arguing whenever they were around each other which was no surprise. I hadn't bothered talking to my dad since the incident.
"GET THE F*CK OUT OF THIS HOUSE,I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN,"My mom shouted. She never cursed unless she was seriously p*ssed off. And who could blame her,the man she loved was like an old penny,worthless and always in someones pants. Credit to Tumblr for that one. They had some great sh*t on there. I stood up and walked into Alexs room. I sat on his bed and looked up at him.
"Do you think they're going to get a divorce?" I asked.
"Maybe im not sure," He admitted.
"Maybe its for the best if they do,you know he cheated on mom and He doesn't deserve any of us," I said.
"Maybe," He muttered.
I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed.
"Well its getting pretty late get some sleep perry," My brother said.
"Are you trying to get rid of me," I said in a fake dramatic voice.
"Yes now go to bed before I strangle you," he chuckled.
I playfully glared at him and went out of his room. I got into my pyjamas and threw my hair into a messy bun. I sighed tomorrow was Wednesday which meant gym lesson. Damn. I turned off my bedroom light and drifted into a deep sleep.

I chewed on my pasta and sighed. I had just had gym and probably smelt like a pair of old socks even though I did get to take it lightly since I had my operations a few months ago. I waved over at Julia so she could see me. She saw me and grinned. She made her way over to me and sat down.
"OMG OMG OMG PERRIE GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED," Julia screamed.
"Calm down and tell me what happened," I told her.
"Well You know that guy Matt from my Spanish class,he asked me on date! I was all like well yes senyor that would be great and he was like ay ay ay Senyorita and then Miss Lopez gave us her death glare and we both smiled at each other and took our seats."
"Aww Jay Im so happy for you. Where are you guys going?" I asked.
"Well thats were you guys fit in," She said smiling at me and Ben.
"Oh god," Ben said.
"I know," I joked.
"Shut up guys but we are going to be on a group date at the Bowling alley guys," She said.
"Oh maybe Jessica would like that," Ben said.
"Jessica what happened to Isabel?" I asked.
"We broke up," He stated.
"Seriously?! I had no idea," I said.
"Guys can you shut the f*ck up and turn your attention back to me," Julia interrupted.
"Okay okay ill ask Nathan if he can come, ill be glad to be Anywhere but at home. My parents are fighting and arguing constantly its like being on an episode of Judge Judy," I said.
"Oh perrie im sorry I completely forgot," Ben apologised.
"Dont be its my dads fault for being a cheating b**tard." I said.
"I know you hate him but are you sure you want to call him that Pez,hes still your dad," Julia said.
"Well he didnt think about us or being a father when he was screwing with someone other than my mom," I said And got up to put my lunch tray back.
I grabbed my bag off the table and walked out of the cafeteria. I made my way to the bathroom and bumped into Chelsea.
"Watch it b*tch is all the stress of your parents fighting making you blind,Sorry for not being sorry," She said and walked off before I could even say anything to her. And incase your wondering Chelsea had made her own sort of catch phrase for whenever she said something mean to people which was if you haven't already guessed,"sorry for not being sorry,"
Who did she think she was?!
I went into the library where I knew id find Nathan. Yes You read right Nathan was in the library infact I was surprised he even knew where it was. He had a huge test he needed to study for and if counted for 55% of his end of year grade.
I scanned the library for him and found him in the far east corner. I sat next to him and he grinned and put me on his lap and kissed me.
"What Was that for," I chuckled.
"Just coz I love you," He smiled. I hugged him and kissed his cheek.
"My parents are driving me nuts like everytime I see them theyre arguing about something pathetic."
"Oh Perrie Theres not really anything you can do but you can come over to my place anytime you like," He said.
"How about we ditch the rest of today and go now," I whispered.
"I like your way of thinking Vanderson," He said as he put his maths textbook back into his bag.
He grabbed my arms and took me down the back staircase that hardly anyone uses.

-----------------------------------

I groaned and woke up. I turned around and smiled. Nathan was sleeping soundly. After we ditched school we went to his place and binged on comedy films all day and I ended up sleeping over in his shirt. I got up and sneaked out of his room and threw my jacket on and grabbed my car keys. I slipped out of the front door and made my way to the car. I drove home and wasnt surprised to see that both of my parents cars were gone. I went inside and groaned. I went upstairs and threw my hair into a messy bun and changes into my tank top and running shorts. I put on my hoodie and went back out and started jogging. I slipped my headphones into my ears and put on sugar by Maroon 5. I carried on singing and walked into something hard. It was the lampost! I felt something trickle down my nose and was alarmed to see it was blood. I groaned and reaches into my pocket where I thankfully had my tissues.
"Need some help there?" I heard a voice say.
I held onto my nose and looked down.
"Im fine I think," I said as I wipes the last few drops of blood away from my nose.
She grinned.
"Did you walk into the lamp post?" She laughed.
"Unfortunately yes"
She laughed.
"Are you okay?" She asked.
"Yeah im fine," I replied.
"Thats good,Im Charlie by the way."
I grinned.
"Im Perrie," I smiled.
"Nice name. Short and original, You in high school?"
"Thanks and yeah im a senior,you?"
"Yeah im a senior too," She told me.
"Oh cool can I get your number you seen cool," I asked.
"Sure."
We exchanged numbers and she smiled.
"Ill see you around Perrie," She said.
I waved as she walked away and I jogged down the street.

______________________

A\N
Hope you guys enjoyed :)

I know not much happened but Charlie will be in a lot more of the chapters.

Thank you soo much guys! I cant believe ive got over 10 k reads !! WOW
Ily guys so much.

BTW picture on the side of Perrie jogging.

( not yet edited )