First day of school,Ambulances and sort of final goodbyes

FLASHBACK

THIRD PERSON POV

"Eat all of your breakfast Perrie,todays a big day," Perries father said to her.
"Why daddy whats happening today," A five year old Perrie asked.
"Well today is your first day of kindergarten"
"Really?! Im finally going to school. But daddy what if all the other kids dont like me," She asked her face turning into a frown of sadness.
"Dont worrie Perrie no ones going to be mean to you whilst im around," Alex replied.
Their dad chuckled.
"Today guys is a day to make new friends and meet lots of nee friends but always remember that no matter what you will always have each other," Their father explained.
They nodded their little heads and carried on eating their cereal.

After they had finished eating their dad drove them to school. Perrie and Alex were playing rock,paper,scissors in the back as they waited for the car to arrive at their new school.
After around 10 minutes they were in the parking lot of Riverside Bae Elementary school. They both jumped out of the car and held each others hand. Their father escorted them into the unfamiliar building and took them into their new classroom.
"Now listen kids. I want you to behave,be nice to the other kids and enjoy your firsts day ok?"
"Yes daddy," they said in unison.
Now both of you smile whilst I take a photo of you both. They smiled and their father snapped a few pictures of them.
"Ok now guys im going to go and will be back to pick you up at 3:00 pm. I love you both."
He kissed them both on their foreheads and hugged them goodbye. They waved to their father and took a seat. They were early and the teacher hadnt arrived yet. Alex and Perrie sat next to a boy with brown hair and sparkling brown eyes. He was doodling on some scrap paper he had took out from his bag.
Perrie tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and faced the twins.
"My dad said we should be nice and make new friends. Im perrie and this is my brother Alex," She said to the little boy.
"Thats a funny name. Perrie. It sounds like pear and pear rhymes with bear. You should of been called Per bear at least that rhymes," The little boy let out.
Perrie giggled.
"You're funny. Whats your name?" She asked.
"Im Nathan," He said.
Perrie stared at Alex and they both nodded their heads.
"We've decided that we both want to be your friend," Alex said.
Nathan laughed.
"My first friends," He smiled.
As they were about to reply their new teacher walked in.

END OF FLASHBACK
PERRIES POV
I woke up strapped to a bed in a car. I looked around and realised it was an ambulance. I looked around and found a paramedic.
"Why am I here? What happened?" I asked frantically. They were saying something into their walkie talkies.
"Miss we need you to stay calm and still. There is a big chance you may have cerebral haemorrhage. If we dont see to this straight away there may be some serious consequences. where literally ten seconds away from the hospital. Stay calm miss," He said.
"We have all your details from your school," another paramedic commented.
The ambulance stopped and opened the doors. They pulled me out via the stretcher and I was pushed towards the Emergency room. They took me into a room with a female doctor who looked like she had been waiting for me.
"We need to perform a CT scan on you straight away. The faster we find out if you have a cerebral haemorrhage the better," She said.
"What?! Please can u just explain whats going on! I dont even know whats wrong with me. Please,"I pleaded with her. My heart was beating fast and my palms were sweaty. I had never in my whole life thought I was going to die when I was 17 almost 18. I thought I would have kids, have a lovely home with a loving husband who I would die old with and then die. Not when I was 17 and had barely lived.
"Ok hunny. Listen there is a huge chance you may have A cerebral haemorrhage which is an intra-axial hemorrhage; that is, it occurs within the brain tissue rather than outside of it. The other category of intracranial hemorrhage is extra-axial hemorrhage, such as epidural, subdural, and subarachnoid hematomas, which all occur within the skull but outside of the brain tissue. If we dont see to it immediately and find out how severe it is there is a chance you might not make it. Im sorry hunny but I need to tell you the facts. Your parents are on their way. You will now have the CT scan. Stay calm there may be a chance that you dont even have the Cerebral haemorrhage."She quickly explained.
I didnt understand half of that. It sounded like something off of wikipedia,not something that could be happening right now inside of me.
I nodded my head and got out of the stretcher. She held my shoulders and took me to a room. I looked around the room and saw an advanced looking X-ray. The room gave me the shivers. The doctor,who I found out was called Doctor Parkinson,gave me a gown to put on. I went into a little cubicle at the end of the room and stripped out of my clothes. I put on the gown and made my way back to the doctor. She pressed a few buttons on the X-Ray and Told me to step behind a screen. I moved towards the screen and did as I was told. The whole time I was doing this all I could think about is how life would be without me if that made sense. How would my parents feel? Alex. Nathan. Julia,Ben. Everyone I knew would have a full life ahead of them and I know it sounded cruel but I was jealous of them. Jealous of them for having a life they could enjoy,with no major worries, whilst I was here checking to see if I would still be alive by next week.

After around twenty minutes after my CT scan Dr Parkinson came back into my hospital room.
"Ok Perrie. We have gotten back your results and theres no light way to say this but im afraid the scan showed you do indeed have a cerebral haemorrhage. There are several forms and the scan showed you have a Subdural haemorrhage. The good news is if we do surgery you will not die if all goes to plan however there may be complications in the future because of it," She let out.
Panic filled my head. I could die?! She said if the surgery goes to plan! What did she mean by that. As I was about to open my mouth my parents came through the door. I stared at them and burst in to tears. If im dead ill never be able to see them again. Ill never see anyone or anything again. Ill just be lying in a hole away from the whole of the world. My dad rushed to my side and held me in his arms. I could hear my mother and the doctor talking but I didnt care. I just wanted to stay in my dads arms forever and have him never let me go.
I looked up at him.
"I could die dad. I could be dead in a few days," I whimpered.
He strokes my hair and held me tightly.
"Youre not going to die on my watch baby girl. Im not going to let anything happened to you. Do you understand that?" He asked.
I nodded and stayed in his arms.
My mom,dad and the doctor started talking about my best options. After five minutes of discussion they turned to me.
"We've decided to go ahead with the surgery. There may be side affects afterwards but thats something we will have to worry about later," My mother said. I stared at her and nodded.
The doctor left the room to get the drug that would send me to sleep ready. I hugged both of my parents and looked at them both.
"I want you both to know that if anything happens I love you. I love you both so much. Youve given me everything and even though I may not show it im so thankful for everything," I said as a tear fell down my cheek.
I broke into a fresh set of tears as my parents shushed me and rocked me gently.
" We love you hunny and trust me nothing is going to go wrong," My mother said. I nodded and grinned at them both.
As I let them go My two best friends,Nathan and Alex walked through the door.
I sat quietly as my parents explained everything to them all. They all had a look of worry on their faces.
"Listen guys this surgeries going to go fine and Im going to be fine. Dont even worry about it," I said with the best smile I could put on my face. I hugged Julia tightly. And then Ben and then Alex and then finally Nathan.
"And if anything did happen I just want to say to all of you , thank you. I love you all so much. Youve made my life complete and without all of you I dont know what I would of done. Jules your crazy and dont even make sense half of the time but I love you so much. Your my best friend and I wouldnt change you for the world. And Ben weve known each other since the day I saw you playing outside by the road and you accidentally hit me with your soccer ball. Youve been the best guy friend I could ask for and I love you. And Alex. My annoying brother. Youve stuck up for me since day one and your the best twin brother I could ask for. I love you bro. "
I took Nathans hand and pulled him outside .
"Weve known each other for most of our lives and we only started dating a few weeks ago. Youve been the best boyfriend ever and I love you. More than ive loved any guy before well besides ben and my brother and my dad but youve given me so many good memories that Ill hang on to forever," I said as a tear slid down my face.
"Per Bear,I love you too. More then you could ever imagine and I know youre going to pull through this. Its the least I can promise since its my fault. All of this is my fault," He said as he banged his fist against the wall.
"What. What are you talking about ? None of this is your fault."
"It was my stupid idea to take you camping Perrie," He mumbled.
I stared at him in shock.
"Dont you dare say that."
I cupped his face in my hands.
"You gave me the best first date in the world. I love you Nathan Vanderson and don't you ever forget that."
He lifted me up and kissed me on the lips. A slow and passionate kiss like the ones you see in the Notebook and The fault in our stars. He twirled me around and held me in a tight embrace.
"I love you too Perrie Henderson."he replied. I rested my forehead against his and grinned. He was mine.

-------------------------------------------

A/N

Omg guys !! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for all the reads and votes. I love all of you so much.
Also im sorry if there are any major mistakes as ive not edited this yet.

Dont forget to Votw and comment 😊