Chapter 30: Spoiled by People Who Loves You

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"??!!"

Sitting in the VIP lounge was the equally confused Wangs, but they were able to maintain their elegance.

"Hai Kuan, what has happened," Uncle Zi Teng inquired, assuming that Yibo would have informed Hai Kuan if any complications had occurred.

Instead, he witnessed a concerned look on Hai Kuan's face with his phone pressed onto his ear. "Yibo," Hai Kuan voiced when the ringtone stopped.

"I have to see him."

Hai Kuan's face was counterpoised with Yibo's statement. The privilege of being Yibo's brother was being the first to know about the complications in his life. Having his two children as friends of the other F4 members also provided Hai Kuan with information in regards to Xiao Zhan. If Hai Kuan was a reporter, he had the exclusive front row seat to YiZhan's lives.

"All right, do what you want to do."

"Thank You, Brother."

Hai Kuan smiled. Even Though he was proud to have such a confident brother, he was grateful to Xiao Zhan for allowing Yibo to experience the feelings of uncertainty, regrets, and choosing a losing battle.

"Hai Kuan, what is going on with Yibo," Mrs. Wang asked.

"He is heading to the airport, to see Xiao Zhan."

"What?! What is that boy thinking, being so irresponsible!"

"Father. Yibo has made his decision," Hai Kuan firmly stated with as much respect as necessary from a Wang, but enough power to voice his protectiveness towards Yibo.

Zan Jin reached out for Hai Kuan's hand. "It is irresponsible, but he chose what is more important to him." Zan Jin stood next to his husband, providing the support that was never sought but always welcomed.

Guo Cheng nudged Jun Xian, mentally telling him to contact the other F4 members. Jun Xian looked up from his phone and replied, "Done."

[JX: Uncle Yibo is heading over]

                                                                                            ~~~~~

"Ten minutes," Zhuo Cheng's assistant voiced to the medical staff that were saying their farewells to family/friends.

Xuan Lu gave Xiao Zhan a tight hug, "Remember to eat. Don't ignore your health. Make sure to rest and if you start to feel unwell, let A-Cheng know..."

"Jie-jie, I'm not going on vacation."

"And we've been to more isolated environments during our clinical year. Stop spoiling him."

"Exactly! You've been doing this since graduation but A-Zhan hasn't."

The two brothers sighed. Why did they even bother to argue with Xuan Lu? Her motherly attribute has never backed down before, but intensified since she became a real Mother.

Zoey snickered at the siblings' little quarrel and joined in on the fun. She tapped Zhuo Cheng on the back, "Yeah, make sure our handsome Dr. Xiao comes back in one piece or the Internal Med department will hunt you down."

Zhuo Cheng turned toward Zoey with wide eyes. "Fine! Only Xiao Zhan is important. The rest of us aren't precious enough so I'll make sure to preserve his glamorous ass!"

Xuan Lu and Zoey bit on their lips to prevent any sense of enjoyment from leaking out. It was part of their conjoined hobby to stir up this jealous side of Zhuo Cheng out.

Xiao Zhan simply rolled his eyes at the drama King. As the two females attempt to "soothe" Zhuo Cheng, Xiao Zhan skimmed his eyes toward the security gate. He doesn't know what he was expecting since he and Yibo agreed that they won't meet up to say farewell. Whatever detrimental separation they felt that day was enough for this lifetime. They may not know what the future has planned for them, but they both hope to never have to say goodbye again.