Chapter 49

Darianka's POV

Me and nick were talking to Hollywood fix I kept trying to hold Nick's hand but he wouldn't let me uhhhh. After we finished talking to hollywood fix nick just went inside and ignored me you know what am tired of this nick isn't even acting like he likes me like we promised. Well nick am sorry but your little tony is going to die😈.

Tony's POV

Today is honestly a good day, I kinda have a feeling I am going to be in Arizona for a well so I think about going to buy a camera and hide it sense I just don't feel safe I have a bad feeling about being here I just don't know why like no body knows am here but I still don't feel safe. Anyways I am in the car sense am going to go buy the camera. When I got to the store I looked at the camera section and looked around I then found this camera that was inside a teddy  bear so it's like a hidden camera that's perfect no one will think anything of it they will probably  just think that I have a teddy bear to remind me of nick sense as they know I really miss him. I got that camera and went to the hotel well it's basically a house that am renting. I put the teddy bear on my bed and just went on my phone.

Dariank's POV

I got in my car and started to head were tony is. Well this is going to be a long drive. I just don't understand why nick doesn't like me like am wayyyyyyyyyyy better then tony everyone can agree with that like tony is just ew. Anyways I stopped by a gas station to get some snacks and to fill my car up with gas. You may be wondering how am I going to kill tony. Well am going to break into the house he is renting well he is sleeping and I am going to put ephedrine in his water that should kill him. Yes I know that's not the best plan ever but I don't have time to think for a better plan wait I can stab him wait no to much blood ew. After I finished you know putting some gas in my car I started to drive to arizona. Tony here I come wait let me just put some music um what sound do I what oh leta to WAP ok there Tony here I come😈. " From the top make it drop that's a wap that's a wap" oh um sorry.

A few hours later

I finally made it to arizona after a longgg time. Anyways it's still night which is a good thing all I need to do is make it to Tony's house he is renting. I am finally hear I get out of my car and go to the door so the door is locked great I need to find another way in. I start to look around the house and when I get to the back there is a fence surrounding the backyard with a pool. I start to climb the fence honestly this is tiring I really need to start working out anyway am finally over the fence. I go to the sliding glass doors and there open yess wait damn tony is stupid who leaves there back door open well maybe he left it open because he wouldn't expect someone to break in there house in the middle of the night. I go inside and tony is sleeping I see a glass of water on his night stand and put some ephedrine in it. Ok so now that The plan is finished what do I do now I didn't really plan this out that much. Well I guess it's time to drive back to the hypehouse. I can't believe I drove all the way here just to put ephedrine in a glass of water now that's dedication.

Tony's POV

I woke up in a Really good mood to be honest today feels like a good time. I kinda thirsty so I decided to drink the glass of water I put on my bed stand. I drinked it but why did it taste weird its probably just because it was there over night. I feel weird its probably nothing I got out of bed then everything went black.

Nick's POV

I woke up wishing tony responded to my text I checked and nothing. Maybe he is still sleeping or what if he is mad at me. No he is probably just sleeping. I went to the kitchen and darianka was there.

" Hey baby" said darianka looking like she had noo sleep

" did you sleep"

" oh um ya " said darianka

" oh k"

I got some ceral and just went on my phone.

A few hours later

Its the middle of the day tony should be awake by now. I think am going to text him

N: nicky T: tony

N: Hi tony

N: helloooo

N: babby

N:😞 well I love you bye I guess

Why is he not responding. You know what I think am going to go see him good thing darianka is with Olivia. I went in my car and started to drive to arizona. This is is going to be a long drive. I just hope tony is okay id he is not I don't know what I will do. Its been a few hours and am finally in here in arizona I parked outside oc Tony's rented house and knocked.

Knock knock

"Hello"

Knock knock

" tony you home"

Tony didn't answer maybe I can get in someone I explained the house and saw that he has a  sliding door outside next to the pool so I climbed the fence and the doors were open I went inside and I saw tony laying on the floor. He looked dead

Hello so this is part 1 of teddycopterrr its going to be more then one chapters and teddycopterrr I hope You like it and Its like you wanted.- Fatima 😇💖

                      1031-words