Chapter 36

Tony's POV

Everyone was at the pool but sense its starting to get late am going to go shower

" Hey baby am going to shower"

"Ok same" Said Nick

Nick went to his room to shower and I went to mine I guess he didn't want to shower together it's fine. Once I finished showering I just went on my bed. I think I am going to bye nick a promise ring I love him and have been dating for a well. Then after the promise ring and engagement ring I know his the person I want to be married with. My eyes started to get heavy then I feel asleep.

Next morning

I woke up and got changed I haven't told anyone that I am going to give nick a promise ring sense I want it to be a surprise. Everyone is still asleep so they won't see my leave. Once I finished changing I got some breakfast then left. After about 1 hour of driving I got to my destination. I started to look at all the promise rings I really don't know what to get like I like all of them but I think I like this one the best

 I started to look at all the promise rings I really don't know what to get like I like all of them but I think I like this one the best

I ended up buying that one and I headed home.

1 hour later

I but the bag the back of my car and went inside.

" Hey guys"

" Oh good morning tony" Said every one

" Do you know where nick is? "

" Oh his is still sleeping " Said Chase

" Ok"

I went up to nicks room but the code " Tonick" And when I went inside he was moaning he was having a wet dream. What is it about me or someone else. But then I heard he say my name. So it's about me. Cute you has wet dreams about me. I mean like he can just call me and tell me to come home if he wants me that badly.
I decided to wake him up

" Nick wake up "

" No I will get up only if you call me baby nick is not my name" Said ni- I mean Baby 😂 ( sorry) said Nick

" Fine baby wake up"

" Ok hey baby we didn't cuddle last night " Said nick

" Sorry I fell asleep "

" It's ok" Said nick

" Get changed into something for the beach I want to go to the beach "

" Ok but first a kiss " Said nick in a baby voice

I kissed him then I went down stairs to tell everyone

" Hey guys let's go to the beach "

" Ok" Said everyone

Then they went to there room probably to change. Not going to lie am kinda nervous what if he says doesn't want it. Is it to early? She I still give him the promise ring?  I am he is the love of my life.

30 mins later

After 30 mins everyone came down stairs.

" Are you guys ready"

" Yup" Said everyone

Everyone got in a car and we went to the beach. once we got to the beach we got out of the cars and started to walk. Some of the members went on the ocean well others were just on the sand. Then sun started to go down and everyone was standing on the sand watching it I think it's time. I let go of nick sense we were hugging and he looked at me confused. Then I got on one knee.

" Nick I want to give you this promise ring because I promise to love you forever. To all ways be by your side when you are feeling down and when your happy. To never let you go because I know that you are the love of my life. Nick I love you with all my heart. "

Nick crying and all the hype house members were watching us some crying and some really happy. Nick accepted the promise ring and everyone was cheering for us.

" Am proud that you have found the one little bro" Said Ondreaz

" Thanks bro and you will find the one  , one day"

" I hope so"

Uhhh I know this is such a short chapter but I have not been that motivated to write the chapter and sense I haven't updated in a well I decided to update today am sorry.

                        713-words