Chapter 33

Tony's POV

When I left Nick's room with tears streaming down my face. I   going to go on a drive so when I went to the front door everyone saw me.

" Tony are you ok"said Chase

" Bro is every thing all right " Said Ondreaz

I just ignored everyone and went to my car. I just started to drive. I have been driving for about 1 hour and I stopped at a cliff. I just sitting on the edge of the cliff thinking about stuff. Why does know one live me am I doing something wrong I give nick all my attention give him cuddles, kisses, and I buy him anything he wants is he just using me. No nick isn't like that but why does he keep on cheating I guess am just not good enough. I need to tell my fans how I feel so I decided to go live.

" Hey guys"

" I don't know what to do anymore I away try my best I give nick all my attention I cuddle with him kiss him buy him anything he wants give him all my love yet he still cheats on me am I just not good enough for him I love him with all my heart but I guess he doesn't"

Tony
Fans

Tony you are good enough nick is just missing out you deserve way better and don't worry You have us and one Day you will find someone who loves you with all there heart you just have to wait for that day. Who did nick cheat on you with??

Nick cheated on me with Darianka sometimes I even wonder if he likes guys because he always cheats on me with girls like first it was Amelie now Darianka.

Where are you??

Am at the edge of a cliff just thinking about life and talking to you guys  I don't know if I want to go back to the hype house

Ondreaz' s POV

I was in the kitchen with everyone filming a tiktok when I saw tony going to the door crying. Me and chase asked if he is ok but he just ignored us. It's been about a hour sense tony left And I saw that he was live so I protected my phone on the TV and called everyone.

" Guys come to the living room "

Every came but nick looked like he has been crying but I didn't think much of it. Every just payed attention to Tony's live.  First tony said hey guys and then he started to talk about nick and then said that he CHEATED. I looked at nick then I punched him in the face. I kept on punching him but Thomas and Michael toke me off of him and held me back.

" Ondreaz come down " Said Thomas

" Well this b*tch cheated on my little brother "

" Nick pls go to your room"

Then tony said on his live

" Nick cheated on me with darianka " Said tony

" Darianka you don't even know her that much nick" Said Patrick

" Am sorry but darianka am kicking you out" Said Thomas

Everyones attention just went to the live but Thomas and Michael were still holding me because if the let go nick would be dead.

" I am not only mad at nick also darianka and Thomas " Said tony

Then every looked at Thomas .

" Why am I mad at Thomas because he knew me and nick were dating but he still made darianka kiss nick well he was blind folded as you saw in his vlog. "

I couldn't handle myself anymore I don't care if I get kicked I got out of there grip and punched Thomas everyone in the house had to gave me.

" What are you going do Thomas kick me out sure I will be more then happy   to leave the house is toxic anyway "

" Ondreaz come down go to your room and rest" Said kouvr

" Where is tony"

" Um he said he was at a cliff" Said chase

I looked at he location and lucky it was off so I got out of every ones grip and left to go to the cliff.

I hour later

I finally got to the cliff and I saw Tony's car then I started to hike to the top. Once I got to the top I saw tony still on live. I went up to his and hugged him. Then we let go

" How did you know I was here" Said tony

" Well the hole house is watching the live and you location "

" Oh so you know what happened " Said tony

" Yup"

" Did you do anything "

" Well I might of beat nick up and I punched Thomas  oh and darianka is kicked out"

" You beat nick up and punched Thomas " Said tony surprised

I looked at the live and everyone was saying that what they deserve

" Yup and sense I punched Thomas we could be kicked out of the house"

" Oh that's find there kind toxic to be honest plus I don't really want to see nick I kinda feel like he was just using me" Said tony really sad

" Am sorry you will find someone one. Day you deserve way better "

" Thanks"

Me and tony kept on talking to the live then he ended it we both turned off our location so the house doesn't know where we are at. It was about 6pm so it wasn't that late but I was kinda hungry

" Hey tony want you go to McDonald's to eat"

" Sure "

Sense we both bought cars we each went in our cars and headed to the same McDonald's. Once we got there we ordered then we went to a park to eat.

We love a protective brother love you guys- Fatima ❤😇

                          993- words

The updates might me slow sense I went to LA to visit my aunt and I want to spend time with my family I hope you understand ❤❤