Chapter 45

Tony's POV

I woke up and my phone was blowing up because people were dming me about have s*x we Addison. Like can people leave me alone about that I wasn't in control of my body. I need to tell everyone what actually happened. So I decided to tweet what happened.

Lopez__tony

Hey guys so I have been getting many dms about have s*x with Addison and I decided that I want to tell you guys the whole story. So Addison texted me that she missed me and stuff and if she can come over I said sure. So I told her were I was she came over and we were just catching up making tiktoks. We were just friends then Addison decided to kiss me I pulled away and asked her why did she kiss me she said because she missed dating me and if we can date again i said no sense as you know I just got out of a releshinonship. Then we went back to hanging out she asked if I wanted a drink and I said sure. She gave me a drink which was pepsi when I drank it, it tasted weird but I didn't think much of it. I started to feel dizzy and thats all I remember from that night. When I woke up I was in my room but then I saw addison right next to me I was confused untill I saw that we both didn't have clothes. I started to freak out because that when I knew I slept with Addison. I got changed and went to the kitchen to make some tea sense I felt sick and had a headache. But then I saw this bottle it was shaped like a heart I was confused because that wasn't mine. There was a label so.I decided to look at it and it said "love potion" Then I realized that addison put some of the love potion in my drink thats why it tasted weird but Addison won't do that right?? I decided to check if it was used and the bottle was almost empty. So she did use it I got made and called Addison to come to the kitchen she came and was calling me baby and stuff I asked her if she put some of the potion in my drink to make me fall in love with her and was that why we were in bed together she said Yes. I told her to leave she said that if I make her leave she will tell everyone were am at and the we had s*x I said pls don't. She said that I have to tell everyone were dating I said no after what she did. She said fine I will leave but she will tell everyone we had s*x and well she left and told the world. You guys don't have to believe me but this is what happened I didn't have any control over my body and don't even remember me and Addison doing it.

Comments

Tonick4everr: I believe you tony and why the heck would Addison every do that can she not accept that fact you don't like her.

Tony_ Addison: I Don't care of she did that at least they had s*x

     Tony_nick:  @tony_Addison nick and tony have had s*x

     Lopez__tony: @Tony_nick who told you that

      Tony_nick: @lopez__tony OMG YOU REPLIED and I guessed it 😁

Addisonrae:😡😡

       Rylandstorms:@Addisonrae Haha Addison tony doesn't like you he likes nick TONICK4EVER f*ck you Addison

I looked through the comments and it looks like people believe me and Addison is getting cancelled. I saw Rylands comments and he shipps tonick wayyyy to much thats all he talks about know like his our biggest fan. I be honest I kinda want to go back to the hypehouse. I just really want to see nick but she I go back. Maybe tommorow I will go back.

I decided to do a tiktok

( he did the first one)

Caption: I know you don't like me you wanna fight me

Addisonrae: Your right I do want to fight you 😒

         Tonylopez:@Addisonrae your a girl an not going to hit a girl

Tonick4everr: I don't want to fight you ly💜

Thomasputrou: Tony when are you coming back??

           Tonylopez:@Thomasputrou tommorow maybe

Rylandstorms: So like tonick when are we getting content

       Tonylopez:@Rylandstorms really ryland you know am not at the hypehouse and me and nick aren't dating anymore😔

Am kinda bored like I could go swimming or I can go live. I think about to go live

Live 🔴

Tony
Fans
Talking in his head

Hey guys

Heyyy

How are you??

Am good

Touch you hair if you miss nick

I someone say touch you hair if you miss nick so I touched my hair

OMGG you miss nick

I started laughing because the person who said to touch my hair if I miss nick was freaking out

Ask me questions am bored

What is you favorite color

My favorite color is purple

Can I send you the drawing I made of you??

of course you can send me the drawing you made of me just send it to the hypehouse sense am going back tommorow

Do you miss nick?

I saw a question that said if I miss nick and I think am just going to say maybe to keep the fans wondering

Do I miss nick umm maybe😏

@Rylandstorms guys he misses nick

I noticed that ryland was on my live and he said I do miss nick I mean his not wrong. Wait if he's on my live is nick no I have nick blocked but he could have connected his phone to the tv and the whole house can be watch oh no.

Umm well I have to go bye

Live ended🔴

Is the house watching?? I think am just going to go on twitter see whats trending. I went an twitter and saw this

Rylandstorms

Me and the house had fun watching Tony's live nice knowing tony might be missing nick😏

So the whole house did watch my live uhh. Its been a long day I think am going to get ready for bed.

So tommorow is my first day of online school am kinda nervous but we better not get homework on the first day.THANKS FOR 27K READS also is my book is alive like even sense I haven't been updating am much my book kinda died.- Fatima ❤😇

                      1100-words