"You really are good at dancing," he screamed to my ears under the loud music.

"This, this is nothing, am just moving," I screamed back to him. It was like that, screaming so that we can hear each other under the loud music. It was only our case, some people were not even bothered to talk, it was just drinking, dancing, touching and kissing. But Sihle and I were still taking it slow.

"I need some fresh air can we go out; I don't want to get too much drunk," I said to Sihle as the song fades away for a new song to come up.

"Okay, let's go out, I'll go get some few drinks," I looked at him, and he continued. "I won't get you drunk, I promise." He finished trying to leave, but he couldn't let go of my hand.

"Okay if you say so. Let me go talk to my baby that I will be outside," I said, pointing to Zinzi. He nodded, and I walked to Zinzi.

"Hey, you okay," I asked Zinzi.

"Yeah, I am fantastic. Don't stop partying I won't lose myself. I like this guy so much it's scary as fuck," she said, pointing at Jabu as he walked to the bathroom.

"I can see, as long as you still cool. I am going to chill outside, need some air so if you need me, I will be outside."

"By yourself? You will be bored let me come with you Jabu will understand," she said, putting the drink down.

"No, I won't be alone, I will be with Sihle," I said, stopping her from getting up that comfy couch her and Jabu are sitting on.

"Mmmm, you guys are hooking up or what?"

"No, not like that, at least not yet. Is that, I wanted him as just a guy friend,"

"There's no such thing as that my friend, if it has a dick, it doesn't want you as a friend,"

"You are drunk," I shushed her.

"Oh, yeah. Well, enjoy fresh air, thank God I don't have to accompany you coz I'm really enjoying this sofa." She said, and I walked away, waved my hand to Jabu who was walking back to her with a bottle of wine.

I walked toward the door, and Sihle was waiting for me there. I joined him.

"How is your baby?" he asked as he opened the way for me.

"She's fine, she said she'll be fine. Jabu is a good guy, right?" I asked, surprised to myself where the question came from. I guess my instinct just wanted to protect my friend.

"He's good, we come from the same hood, he's a good guy. She's safe," he said, I felt relieved. I just didn't want another Karabo-type to hook up with my friend.

We sat on some pipes paste on a wall at the front of the building while we continue with drinking and talking. Some people were hanging out here too, some were already vomiting, and the place was now packed.

After a while of chilling outside with Sihle, having some good time and him regularly going to fetch more alcohol, we just relaxed. The time was 23h20 when I looked at my phone, I was a bit tired, amateur. I was playing with his fingers, interlocking with mine while he played with my hair. He slowly moved his face toward mine, trying to kiss me, but I felt myself moving away. I wasn't ready to kiss him. After that, it was just awkwardly silent.

"I'm sorry I'm just not ready," I said to him after some few minutes of quietness, and he shyly nodded. But I was telling the truth, I wasn't ready to lose him as a friend.

"It's okay, I'm sorry too," he said. I didn't know what to say after that, so we just sat there and continue with our silent night. Luckily Jabu and Zinzi walked to us, breaking the awkwardness between Sihle and I. In a minute, Karabo and his whore joined us too.

"We are getting out of here, we are going to Stones," Jabu said as he wrapped his arm around Zinzi.

"Now?" Sihle asked, surprised. I checked my phone, it was 23:45. This was very new to me; I thought if people at parties are going when it's this time of the night, they will only be going home, not to other clubs. I wasn't excited of going anywhere, I was already tired. I just wanted to go to my place.

"Yah man, my girl said she hasn't been there, so I want to show her the place," Jabu said, and Zinzi was just blushing. I guess no more going home for me, my friend wants to see this Rocks place, I must go too.

"You want to go?" Sihle asked me, and I nodded. "Oh okay, let's roll now." 

We all marched to Karabo's car, and his whore took the front seat, the four of us squeezed at the back with Zinzi and me in between Sihle and Jabu. I guess the whore left her friends to go with us; she really is a whore. I wondered to myself why I hated her whereas I didn't even know her name, maybe it's because she seems like she knows much about partying life and I don't, I guess jealousy was hating on her.

"Hi. Am Tshedza and that's Zinzi," I said to her trying to be polite.

"I'm Nyiko." She said, and that was all. She is Tsonga, nice.

Saturday (00h25)

We were drinking on our way to Stones, when we arrived after about 30 minutes, I was drunk than I was by the wine we drank on the road. When I jumped off the car, I could feel it on my knees that I was going down. I fell down, but got back up in no time. Sihle came to hold me as I stumbled toward the building. At least Zinzi was getting a bit sober, who was going to take care of her.

We entered the place, we had to climb some few stairs, it was like a long climb to heaven for me as I could feel all the alcohol on my knees. We finally arrived at the entrance, there was a short line which we stood on like for 5 minutes. There were two bouncers at the doorway dressed in black, and I could see they didn't like my drunken self which was chatty. When it was time for us to enter, Jabu and Sihle paid at the entrance for all of us including the whore, I mean Nyiko. I wondered how much they paid.

Stones, the first club I went to in my varsity life, I thought as I stumble in, already rushing for the dance floor to show them my moves. You pass by the bar the moment you enter, and in my right, I could see the neon lights flashing around a lot of people dancing. I thought to myself, that's my place, a dance floor. I rushed there trying to dance the alcohol off, Sihle was behind me like a mother running behind her kid who just started walking.

We drank more and chill and walk around this place. The guys finally sat down, and it was just Zinzi and me on the dance floor. In a minute, Nyiko eventually joined us. We just danced as girls, having some good times, getting some air outside by myself, flirting with some other dudes...I really was having a good time, I was partying. Nyiko was not that bad, she was okay. She also goes to Wits, but she's doing her second year.

I told Zinzi and Nyiko I was going to get some air outside. They were okay with me walking outside by myself. I walked out and chill on the outside benches just to get some air. After some few minutes, I was ready to get back in when I stumbled a little and dropped my plastic cup with a little bit of margarita. The drink got spilt on someone's feet while he was passing by me. Down was not far for me, so I was already there picking up the cup. The mystery guy came in my mind, and my instinct pushed my head upward to see who this guy was.

There was shade around his face, so I couldn't tell who it was. It was hard for me to get back up, so I was just stuck down on his feet with an empty cup. He bent down to me and held me by my hand to help me up, and now I could see his face clearly. My mystery guy, I found you.