During the tutorial, I was also chatting with Sihle. We weren't talking much since I blew him last Saturday when he wanted to hang. I think we've only spoken on Monday during Chemistry lecture, and he came to check up on me Wednesday night, but I couldn't let him in because I was trying to finish my project. We haven't chatted since then so today I just decided to say hi to him. I don't think I have ever started a conversation with him, is always the other way 'round.

So Zinzi and I can't wait for the party, we even bought some new clothes last Saturday, I texted, trying to start the Jabu conversation.

Yeah, looking forward to it too. So, you really were at the mall on Saturday? I thought you just made that up to blew me up,

Really? You should know something about me, I don't lie, I typed with a wink emoji.

Well, good to know. I will trust you from now on

Good

Please send me your friend's Tens, Jabu has been nagging me, and I couldn't get a chance to ask you during the week, Finally, he asked. We chat probably until we were done for the tutorial which ended at 17h00.

Saturday

I spent most of my weekend indoors. My mom finally made a day to come, next week Friday so that we can both go to Tshifhiwa's place. Next week Friday guys, the exact same day I have been waiting for, the party day. I felt like she was killing me.

"You don't seem like you want me to come," She said, on the other side of the call.

"I do mom, is that next week Friday I have a practical, we are going to the field, so I don't know what time we will come back."

"Oh, I don't want to be the reason you miss your schoolwork,"

"Yeah, maybe go to Tshifhiwa's place, and you can come to pick me up on Saturday morning."

"Yeah, at least I will not have to drive to that city of yours full of taxis, I will talk to your sister then," Thank God. At this point, I don't even know if 1st years go to the field for this course. At least Tshifhiwa knows nothing about Faculty of Science.

The countdown begins. We couldn't wait to attend our first party, us dorks. Oh and the good news, Zinzi has secure the bag on Jabu, she told me they have been chatting non-stop and things are looking good. 

Thursday

She arrived, and I was just counting down to Friday night. I need it, the party. My life has been boring lately, I needed to party and loosen up a bit. After all, that's what universities are for, at least that's what Ben Lewis said in Accepted, kind like said.

I woke up and started my Thursday, but not because I wanted to, but because I knew the only way to get to Friday is to finish Thursday and the only way to finish Thursday, is to start it.

As usual, I had my regular Thursday, which took forever to end, but eventually, it did. But before it ended, we received a Chemistry group work, and luckily, Jabu became part of it too as although he doesn't attend Chem101 lectures with us, he does at least attend Chem101 practicals with us. It was nice that we had a choice to choose who we want to group with, unlike being stuck with your Lab partner. Thank God cause mine, I wouldn't want to do much more work with her.

So, in the group, it was Sihle, Zinzi, Jabu, me of course and last but not least, Karabo. I don't know why Karabo insisted on joining our group as we were already enough being 4 but well, you can't have what you want with Karabo.