35

THE PAST TWO MONTHS FLEW BY. it is was now time for the boys to leave for tour. for the past two months zach and sloane have been spending as much time together as possible, since zach was going to be gone for eight months.

the night before the boys had to leave gabbie and christina flew to la to have one big movie night with the group at paris and sloane's place like a last hooray.

"i'm going to miss you guys" sloane said cuddled next to zach. "yeah what are we supposed to do for eight months" paris said sitting next to jonah.

"don't be sad guys we will be back before you know it" corbyn said wrapping his arm around christina. "but not soon enough" riley said snuggling into daniel.

"no i refuse to be sad on our last night together so everyone cheer up and let's have the best night ever" jack said. they all just stared at him. "HE SAID SOMETHING SMART" daniel said. everyone started laughing, "daniel i swear to go-" he started but gabbie grabbed his hand and squeezed it signaling him to stop.

"guys let's just enjoy the rest of the night" sloane said. "OH MY GOD WHAT IF WE PLAY A GAME" riley said really excited. "okay but what game?" zach asked.

"what about the game we played all the time when sloane was dating you know who?" paris said. "YES" riley said. "what game was that?" gabbie asked.

"it's like a scavenger hunt game where we all have to look for a bunch of stuff around town, but we can't really play without a list of things" sloane said. "why don't we just google some scavenger hunt stuff that we can get and break up into teams" christina suggested.

"i'm down" jonah said and everyone agreed. so the group found a scavenger hunt list and broke up into teams, girls versus boys. it was the easiest since there were five girls and five boys. the girls took paris' car and the boys took jonah's.

the girls had paris drive to each location that gabbie and christina would look up and give her directions to, while riley and sloane would execute each task.

the boys had jonah drive to each location that daniel and corbyn would look up and give directions to, while zach and jack would execute each task.

"we have five tasks and we have to be back here by 11:00 pm" daniel said. "the group to have the most tasks complete wins" sloane said. "time starts NOW" christina screamed as the two groups hopped in their cars and drove to their first location.

"the task is to take a picture with something people buy once a month!" riley said. "what the hell do people buy once a month" christina said. "go to walmart it's right up the street" gabbie told paris. paris pulled up to the walmart and riley and sloane jumped out of the car and ran inside.

"do you have any idea as to what people buy monthly?" riley asked her. "OH MY GOD PADS" sloane said as she stopped in the aisle they were at and picked up a box of pads. "YOU'RE RIGHT" riley said. they two girls took a picture with the pads and ran outside. "WE GOT ONE" they said screaming as they ran to the car.

"what did you use for the picture?" christina asked. "pads" the girls said. "ohhh right" the other three agreed. as they started to pull off they saw the boys pulling up.

"HA WE ALREADY GOT ONE DONE" paris said. "GOOD LUCK BEATING US BOYS" gabbie yelled as they pulled off. "DAMNIT" daniel said. "RUN INSIDE NOW" jonah said to jack and zach.

the two boys listened and ran out the car into the building. "what do people buy monthly?" zach asked. "i don't know" jack said. "let's look and see if we find anything" zach said.

as those two were looking around in the store riley and sloane were already finishing up their second task. "hi i don't want to bother you but can we just take a picture with you and your dog?" sloane asked. the second task was to take a picture with a person who had a dog, so the girls went to a dog park to find some people. "yeah sure" the guy said. the girls took the picture with the guy and his dog to prove he had a dog to the boys. "thank you so much" riley said as the two girls ran back to the car off to do their next task.

meanwhile zach and jack were still looking for a item for their first task. "dude toilet paper can be bought monthly" zach said. "you're right" jack said. as the two picked up a thing of toilet paper and took a picture. as soon as they did that they ran out to the car with the rest of the boys.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG" corbyn yelled. "we couldn't find anything" jack said. "FOR 20 MINUTES" daniel yelled. "listen there is no time to argue we have to beat the girls so let's hurry up" jonah said. "he's right, let's go" corbyn said. "we will finish this later" daniel said.

after what felt like forever the game was coming to a close. it was currently 10:58 pm giving the two groups 2 minutes to get back to paris and sloane's house before being disqualified.

"PARIS HURRY WE CANT LET THE BOYS BEAT US THERE" riley yelled. "RILEY SHUT UP I AM NOT TRYING TO GET A TICKET" paris yelled back. "WHO CARES FLOOR IT GIRL" christina yelled. paris didn't want to get pulled over but also didn't want to lose so she picked up the pace a little. it was enough for her to beat the boys there but not enough for her to get a ticket.

"JONAH YOU DRIVE SLOWER THAN MOLASSES" daniel complained. "SHUT UP DANIEL I AM GOING THE RESPECTED SPEED LIMIT" jonah said. "WELL CAN YOU SPEED UP A BIT" jack said. "AT THIS RATE WE WILL NEVER BEAT THE GIRLS" corbyn said. "I AM NOT SPEEDING UP" jonah said. he really didn't want to get pulled over.

the girls soon pulled up to the house only a minute to spare. "WE BEAT THEM HERE" gabbie said. the girls cheered happy that they might win this. the boys did end up getting back before the clock struck eleven. "I KNEW THEY WOULD BEAT US" corbyn said. "since we all got here on time now we have to see who's list is complete" riley explained.

"we have three out of five complete" zach said. "WE HAVE FIVE OUT OF FIVE COMPLETE SO WE WIN" sloane said cheering. the girls screamed and danced all happy they won.

"that's our fault we sent the worst possible people to execute everything on the list" daniel said. "HEY" zach said. jack then just tackled daniel taking him to the ground. jonah and corbyn grabbed the two boys who were currently weak fighting on the ground.

"that was just sad" sloane said. everyone laughed except for daniel and jack. "why y'all always gotta make fun of our fights" jack whined. "because they are weak as hell" riley said wrapping her arms around daniel.

"whatever" daniel said rolling his eyes. "come on guys let's go inside and enjoy the rest of the night" gabbie said.

the group of ten then walked inside of the winters house and watched a bunch of movies and ate tons of snacks, cracked tons of jokes. all going to sleep knowing that tomorrow the boys would leave and they wouldn't have another night like this for eight months. but that was okay because they knew they would make it through. or would they?

AND THATS THE END FOLKS
PERFECT IS NOW FINISHED
i hope you all enjoyed this crazy book with me and i'm sorry if you didn't but thank you all for reading and i will see you soon bye loves <3