03

AFTER A FIFTEEN MINUTE CAR RIDE TO ATLANTIC RECORDS. sloane, tessa, and paris walked into the studio where the boys were recording a song for their 12/12 album. the three girls walked in silently only being noticed by the boys manager jon, who greeted them and told them to take a seat. all of the boys were sitting around the room working on the music while one brunette boy was in the booth singing. once the boy finished jon gestured him to come out of the booth so sloane could introduce herself.

"alright boys gather round. as you know you five are going to be collaborating with a new singer and you will be meeting her today" jon says to the five boys. "we are i didn't know that, when did you tell us this?" the brunette boy that was singing before said very confused. "dude jon literally told us yesterday remember? you were there when he announced it" a blonde boy said to the brunette. "he most likely wasn't listening, how much you wanna bet he was texting kay instead" another blonde boy said while chuckling. "okay boys that's enough we get it" jon said sternly clearly annoyed by their lack of focus. "anyway for those of you who do pay attention to what i say you, you already know that you will be collaborating with another singer for a song, and she is right here" jon said pointing towards sloane gesturing for her to introduce herself.

"oh okay. hi i'm sloane and i am really excited to work with you guys" sloane says cheerfully. the boys all then introduce themselves. "hi i'm jonah" a tall brunette says. "i'm corbyn" the blonde from earlier states. "i'm daniel" the other blonde says. "i'm jack" a shorter boy exclaims. "i'm zach" the brunette that was in the booth earlier beams. "and we're why don't we" all five of them say together making jon sigh. "you guys know you don't have to say that every time you introduce yourselves.... right?" jon asks. all the boys look at him like he just killed their puppy. "well excuse me jon since when was it crush our dreams day" jack says pretending to cry. jon just rolled his eyes and turned back to sloane.

"so sloane we want to get started as soon as possible since the boys have to finish songs for the 12/12, i hope that is okay with you" jon says hopefully. "yeah that is perfectly fine with me whenever you guys want to start is fine by me" sloane responded. "well how about tomorrow?" jon asks. sloane looked at tessa reassuring that it was okay. "tomorrow is great" tessa responds. "great now you and the boys should exchange numbers so that you can contact each other when needed" jon suggested. sloane and the boys did just that and after sloane, tessa, and paris left very excited for what's to come. "ugh they are so HOT i can't i almost passed out" paris exclaims while walking out of  the building. "paris you are so weird" sloane says rolling her eyes. "whatever but you know i'm right" paris says speeding of to the car so she can sit in the front. sloane thought about what paris said. "well one of them is definitely cute" she whispers to herself.

okay i know this chapter suckssss but i really had no idea what to do for this and came up with this awful crap so please enjoy my writing and i promise it will get better as the story goes on... hopefully <3