07

IT HAS BEEN A MONTH SINCE THE BOYS AND SLOANE STARTED WORKING ON THE SONG. the lyrics were all done all they had left was recording it and cleaning it and were really happy with how it was coming along.

sloane had gotten really close with the boys too. she was closest to zach and daniel though. due to her and daniel's bond over minecraft and her and zach's bond over literally everything (minus minecraft because he sucks at it). "SIRRR" zach yelled. the six were back in the studio recording their parts for the song. "YES MA'AM" the smaller girl responded. "COME HERE I HAVE TO ASK YOU A QUESTION" the brunette yelled once more. sloane rolled her eyes at the fact that he was making her move just to ask her a simple question like why is the sky blue. she got up and walked over to the boy stretched out on the couch. "what do you want zachary? you know we are supposed to be recording right? not sitting around" sloane said as she moved zach's feet over so she could sit.

"i know but don't worry it's just a simple question i promise" as he said that she knew it was going to be stupid and regretted her decision of entertaining him. "what nickname do you go by other than sir?" he said. it caught her off guard because she doesn't have any nicknames since her name is just sloane. the only nickname she has is really just sir, which is only used by zach. "i have none, i only go by sir. why?" the girl asked furrowing her eyebrows. "well i was wondering because i don't think sir is the best nickname" the boy said laughing a bit. "well my name is sloane and there isn't much to go by" sloane said. "what's your middle name again?" zach asked. "olivia, but PLEASE don't call me that" the girl pleaded. "don't worry i'm not gonna call you olivia" zach laughed. "what about liv?" he asked. "yeah that's cute" sloane said smiling at her new nickname.

"GUYS AND GAL LOOK AT THE CAMERA I WANT TO POST A PIC OF US ON MY STORY" jack said. everyone smiled or made a weird face for the camera. "haha you can barely see zach and sloane" jonah said. "eh i guess that's okay since we don't want the fans to pick up on the collab yet" daniel said. "I WASN'T RETAKING IT ANYWAY SO TO INSTAGRAM IT GOES" jack yells.

INSTAGRAM

liked by jonahmarias, corbynbesson, and 700,103 others

imzachherron sloane's middle name is olivia :)

load comments...

sloane.winters you really just-
imzachherron karma's a bitch
     ↳ username veronica lodge type beat

jackaverymusic yo papi can i get your number?
imzachherron leave. exit. the door.

seaveydaniel DID YOU REALLY JUST COPY THE SAME THING SLOANE DID IM-
imzachherron maybe i did maybe i didn't

corbynbesson pIc CrEdS???
imzachherron christina he's doing it again
      ↳ beautychickee keep him.
           ↳ corbynbesson I AM SO LOST W H A T

seaveydaniel guys don't listen to corbyn i took this picture
rileydunn no i did
•paris no i did
jonahmarais no i did
sloane.winters no i did
imzachherron noooo I did

imryanherron ok
imzachherron ok

kaycook ❤️
imzachherron ❤️

username 🤰🏾🤰🏾
username girl you're like 12-

username is kay just gonna ignore the fact that the caption is LITERALLY ABOUT ANOTHER GIRL
username THAT IS WHAT I WAS THINKING

username so sloane is just gonna break up zay hm ok.

username i smell home wrecker

username y'all be jumping to the BIGGEST conclusions. kay and zach obviously have a trustworthy relationship that he can put sloane in his caption or else he wouldn't have done it. don't be so quick to call him out just let them be. if kay had a problem with it she would tell him. and obviously sloane knows about their relationship and isn't trying to intrude. zach and sloane are clearly just friends y'all just want to create drama for no reason at all and you need to stop because you guys forget they are real people not your entertainment. they have feelings and lives and you constantly berating them isn't helping.
liked by imzachherron, kaycook, and sloane.winters

this one was kinda cute
also i write a LOT during the day and then i just spam publish all my chapters at night so if you see like twenty off these chapters at night i apologize <3