23

SLOANE HAS BEEN REALLY FOCUSED ON HER ALBUM. she has been in the studio every day for the past two weeks and is there from 10 am to 12 am. she hasn't had a lot of time to hang out with her friends and she misses them but knows that she needs to finish her album.

"how's it going girlie?" sloane heard someone say. she turned around and saw tessa walking in. it was currently 11:00 at night. "good just really tired" sloane answered. yes she had a whole team to help her with the songs but she was always there late to fix every mistake they made which was slowing down her progress. "well how many songs can you have written and recorded by tomorrow" tessa asked.

sloane looked at her with a borderline disgusted face. "what? you mean you want me to finish the album by tonight? like writing AND recording" sloane asked. "no not the whole album but at least three songs" tessa stated. "TESSA THAT'S A LOT" sloane screamed. "hey you have been here for two weeks you should have five songs ready to be recorded" tessa said. "i don't though. and you want to know why? because of the crappy team you have me working with" sloane ranted. "they have no idea what they are doing so i have to explain everything to them during the day and write lyrics and fix everything during the night" the younger girl said getting frustrated.

"i didn't know they were inexperienced. i had my assistant find them and i didn't even double check because i believed her damnit" tessa explained. "well i can't get you three songs by tomorrow you're just going to have to push it" sloane told her. "you see i can't. the head of the company wants to hear three songs. by tomorrow" tessa told her. sloane looked stunned.

"why does he want to hear my songs?" sloane asked. "he knows this is your first album and wants to make sure it's good so he told me to have you ready by tomorrow" tessa explained. "WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO" sloane said starting to freak out. "I CAN'T DO THIS ON MY OWN" she kept screaming.

"i mean i can help but it means you have to be nice" sloane turned around and saw zach standing there. she smiled and gave him a big hug. "wait how did you know i needed help" sloane asked releasing from the hug. "paris texted me saying that tessa had already told her about it and said that you were going to need help so here i am" zach explained. "also the guys would be to help but jonah is with paris, as you probably know, daniel is with riley, as you also know, and corbyn is on his way to new york to surprise christina and jack is on his way to surprise gabbie" zach told her. "so it's just us two?" sloane asked. "if that's okay with you then yep" he answered. "i'm fine with that, now let's get to work we have a long night ahead of us" sloane said grabbing his hand to get to work.

"so you guys are all good here, i'm going to go fire an assistant i will see you tomorrow" tessa said and left. they both laughed and started to get to work. sloane almost forgot what it was like to work with zach since it has been 2 months since lovely was released but it was nice to work with him again.

"i haven't seen you since you ditched me for daniel, so what have you been up to?" zach asked. sloane jokingly rolled her eyes. "zach i hung out with daniel three weeks ago and it was for one day so i could help him ask out riley" sloane said. "still hurt" zach replied. "you're annoying" sloane said jokingly. "butttt you love me" zach said. sloane just nodded slowly because she was too scared to say anything.

there was a moment of silence for a second. "issak texted me again" sloane said quietly. zach shot his head towards her. "well he keeps dm'ing me since his number is still blocked" sloane explained. "why don't you just tell him to fuck off and block him on instagram?" zach asked. "i know i should but i just keep reading everything he sends" she said. "well what does he say?" zach asked.

sloane sighed and pulled out her phone to read the texts to him. "you fat ugly bitch really blocked me, you deserve to die, remember how i couldn't hang out with you on our one year anniversary because i was hooking up with brianna but i told you i was "busy", and remember that time you were really depressed and called me but i didn't pick up because i was fucking julia and then you cut yourself and the next day i told you i cared about you and begged you to never do it again because i loved you" sloane said choking back tears.

"there's more but i don't think i can read it" sloane said finally breaking down. zach moved towards her and gave her a hug. "hey don't cry it's okay i got you" zach reassured her. "he's just an asshole looking for attention. he sees that you moved on and are doing well in life and he doesn't like it so he is trying to bring you down" zach said while playing with her hair. hearing everything issak said to her just made him sad for sloane but mad at issak. he couldn't believe someone would intentionally hurt sloane. to hear that she was depressed at that time hurt him even more.

sloane eventually stopped crying and pulled away from the hug. "i know i should have told you about the cutting and stuff" she said. "no you don't have to tell me that. it's personal stuff and you should only tell me if you are ready" zach told her. "thank you for being there for me" sloane said. "i will always be here for you" the boy said. "okay enough tears time to finish three songs" zach said getting straight to work.

i wrote so much today omg and i'm still writing so expect some more chapters from me but stan zach for clear skin
also i still don't have a ship name for sloane and zach
zloane? sach? zaloane? slach?
omg all of those are bad wtf it's whatever doe ok bye now enjoy da chapter