Lia PoV

I woke up on the other side of the room. I looked at Raiden and Joan. They looked so peaceful. I looked at a big painting I had been working on, for awhile now. I just needed to finish the background.

The painting was a picture of the day we first met Joan. I decided to finish the painting, while they were still asleep.

I went into my closet and pulled out some versions of green, brown, and blue. I also pulled out some paint brushes. Whilst I painted this, I only painted when I knew Joan and Raiden were out of the house. I wanted it to be a surprise.

Finally I had finished the painting. I walked into the bathroom, to see i had paint all over me. I just laughed. I washed my face, and changed into something more appropriate than pajamas.

I changed into a sky blue crop top, some black sweatpants, and I brushed my hair out. This felt like I was trying to look appealing.

I soon walked out of the bathroom, to see Joan up, looking flustered as Raiden slept on his lap.

"Your up?" He asked me, as soon as he saw me. I smiled at this.

"Yeah. I had to finish something. You want any food?" I asked, while walking to the door. "No thanks. I'll get some later." He responds.

I smiled then left the room. I walked into the kitchen. My parents were talking about something when I walked in, but stopped, when they saw me.

"Morning, loving parents!" I smiled. I pulled out a taco pass. I then felt a familiar touch on my shoulder. "Lia..." Bloody Painter said.

This got me scared. "Are you sure those two aren't dating" He asked. I burst into laughter. Why would my parents ask?

"You got me scared! I thought i was in trouble! They aren't dating." I kept laughing. I soon got over my laughter and got my taco.

I heated the taco up

'' hey Lia come here I'll show you why we think they are dating'' Ben calls from across the room.

I look over at ben who is sitting on the counter

I walk over and look at Ben's phone to see a picture of Raiden asleep on Joan's lap

''They are still like that now'' I whisper to mine and Raiden's parents

We all one at at time walk by the room to see the two of them