Joan PoV

Lia and Raiden were both very nice but it sounded like they were being cautious with what they said. I can't wait until I meet this mister Slendy guy, he sounds spooky. Almost like the rumors of slenderman. We were now in the flower field at the edge of the forest. Lia, who was leading the group, would stop every once in a while to see if i was following them. We were just about to enter the forest. "Some things you need to know about when you go in here," Lia was strict for once. "1. Stay near us and you won't get hurt. 2. Stay away from nina- I cut Lia off. "Who is nina?'' I asked, confused. Lia chuckled. "Just watch out for a girl with pitch black hair with a pink streak. Now let's go. Clocks getting near." Raiden explained. I heard some ticking. I started to sway, as it was a habit to sway or tap to the rhythm of a clock. We walked into the forest, nearing the slenderman mansion. "Lia… are you sure we are going the right way?" I asked, confused, and scared. ''Yea were going the right  way I take this path every day to school.'' Lia replies. from the back all we hear is Raiden complain ''Ugg there is so much walking for my potato body...I wish I dunno I could just go inside a cellphone.'' 'Cellphone..!?' I thought to myself. Lia punched Raiden in the arm. No hesitation. 
"Rodgers you idiot. Not yet." Lia growled. 
''So. Joan is there anything you don't want us to bring up or do around you'' Raiden said trying to make the walk less awkward 
'' I.. I don't feel comfortable around alcohol but that's it I think.'' I replied shortly after they asked ''note taken'' Raiden said with a smile. ''Hey were here bitches'' Lia says out of nowhere we look up Raiden gusto smiles but I'm amazed  ''woah…..you guys must be rich'' I say ''nah there were no people who go in here so no one sold the place. Our parents just moved in.'' Lia said casually ''Damn they lucked out are we ok to go inside'' I replied ''sure'' Raiden said grabbing my hand and leading me threw the doors. A man with cuts in his cheeks and pail skin comes along and asks ''hey Rogers who is this?'' in a husk voice. ''This is Joan. Joan meet Jeff'' Raiden calmly said still seeming kind of excited. ''Any way were bringing him to our room'' Lia excitingly continues ''spendy said he can stay with us.''  ''Cool'' is all  jeff says in response. Soon I'm getting dragged up some stairs by Lia this time. I look around to see two beds two closets and one bathroom one wall is painted black and has posters of 'emo' bands and clothing designers. I'm assuming this half is Raidens. The other side had paintings across the walls. Some were portraits some landscapes. I assume this is Lias side. I didn't check the closets so they have more privacy. on the back wall there were two pride flags one was nonbinary and one was pansexual. The nonbinary flag was in Raidens side While the pansexual flag was on Lias side. Laying on one of the nails in the nonbinary flag was a hot topic employee lanyard. Raiden picked up a bag and starts to pack a blanket and pillow while saying ''because you came in on such short notice you can take my bed and I'm sleeping on my parents floor. Tomorrow we are moving some stuff in here.'' Finally they grab two eye patches that have cotton lignin on the inside. ''I'm heading to bed it's been a while since I've sleeped  in an actual bed.'' I say as I start to fiddle with the bed sheets  ''do...do you guys have any pajamas I can wear'' I stutter out. Raiden walks back in and says ''yea here are some shorts and an old hoodie...also before you ask Lia this is the one you stole from me. Anyway the bathroom is between the pride flags I'm heading to my dads room.'' And at that we all want to bed.