We paid and continued on our way to work.

She sat down at her desk and turned on the computer.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Starting my day" She gave me a cunning smile.

"The hell you are" I lifted her out of the chair, and she laughed as I carried her to the office. "Now go pee on the stick."

"So bossy" She grabbed the test.

"Hence the title boss." I pointed to the bathroom "Now go pee." She gave me the look, "Please go pee." I smiled.

"I thought so boss." She walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

I knocked on the door a minute later "Are you done?"

"I just got in here. It takes 5 minutes" She called out through the door.

"Oh my god this is torture" I dramatically flopped in my chair.

"Patience" She laughed.

"You are talking to a man who doesn't have that word in his vocabulary." I looked up as she opened the bathroom door and walked over to me. "What does it say?" I asked her and she handed the stick to me and it was a digital test that said Pregnant. I jumped out of my chair and picked her up and spun her around "we're pregnant?"

"Yes" She smiled, and tears started to stream down her face, and I kissed her.

Now people were starting to come into work, and I ran out of my office past Georgia who gave me a crazy look and I yelled to everyone. "Raises for everyone! I'm going to be a Father."

Everyone clapped and I walked back into the office and swept Lilith in my arms and kissed her. "You've made me the happiest man."

"I still need to see a doctor to confirm the pregnancy." She told me "And make sure everything is okay."

"I'll ask Georgia to get some numbers for different baby doctors and you can choose which one you want to go see." I looked at her "I would like to go with you."

"it's OBGYN's and I would like that too." She smiled so brightly at me. "I have to get to work."

She gave me one more kiss and walked out of my office.

Georgia knocked on my door "May I come in?" She asked me.

"You've never asked permission before why start now?" I yelled back and she opened the door.

"I figured now that your starting to act like a grown up I should treat you like one." She closed the door and sat down. "I can't believe you're going to be a Dad."

"I've always considered you as a mother to me after my mother died and I really respect your opinion" I said taking in a deep breath, "Do you think I'll be a good Father?" The fear of becoming my Father was starting to creep in.

"I think you will make a great Father and Lilith a great Mother. She's good for you, she's your other half." She smiled at me "You came alive the day she walked through your office door."

"She makes me want to be a better person, I want to be a great husband and Father, I want to give them everything." I looked down "I don't want to fuck this up."

"You won't fuck this up" Georgia assured me.

"How do you know?" I asked her.

"Because you hate failing, so you would never fail them." Georgia said then she handed me a note pad "Here is the number for a really good doctor, she delivered you and her practice is a few blocks away."