SCP- SMII7Y Object Class: ESCAPED

Smii7y dragged John through the halls of his temple, the pale white Granite caught John's eye as he was dragged through an unfamiliar place. He had traveled the world and yet had never seen a place so beautiful. There were carvings in blue and red that littered the pale Granite walls. John wanted to take pictures of them all, to understand each last illustration of history. Suddenly the light got unbearably bright and John covered his eyes with his free arm, he slowly moved it when Smii7y stopped moving and his jaw dropped. John was standing at the entrance to a room that looked like it had blue, yellow and green walls. He moved a piece of platinum hair out of his face as he looked around in amazement. In the center was a tombstone and a pedestal. Upon the pedestal was what looked to be an orb that mirrored the color of the walls. He moved closer, not noticing Smii7y, who was standing there holding a capsule in his hand.

"Sit." Smii7y stated, startling John.

He was hesitant but sat down on what he thought was a tombstone. Smii7y walked over and moved him so he was laying down. He opened the capsule and a black mist spiraled out and swirled around John, creating a thick cloud of black smoke over the man. Smii7y smiled to himself as he walked over to the orb that John had been looking at, and gently took it in his hands. It was as light as he remembered.

He gently placed it above the swirling mist and it froze as it slowly dripped into the mist. His John had foreseen this process and had told Smii7y exactly how to finish the ritual. Smii7y turned around and walked out of the chamber, closing the heavy steel door behind him, as he waited for the process to finish.

After the 10 minutes had passed, he walked back in with a vial of blood from when John had foreseen this event. It had been kept in a magic preservative for 10 million years and now he was finally ready to use it. Smii7y punched a pin into the keypad and the gigantic steel door opened silently. He looked at the table, the swirling mass was gone. He frantically looked around, realizing his fate, he opened the vile of blood and turned around hastily. He stumbled backwards at the sight.

There stood John, his whole body was covered in a swirling black, blue, green, and yellow mass. It was twisting and turning like a tornado.

"Don't move." Smii7y warned.

"It hurts... Smii7y... You lied to me..." John whispered, his voice distorted and he sounded like he was in immense pain.

Smii7y reacted quickly and threw the vial of blood onto the viscous multicolored spiral of liquid, and then the whole thing burst into flames. The John that was underneath it all, fell to his knees as the flames grew intense, bright, and powerful. He then completely gave in and fell to the floor. Smii7y then scrambled to the coffin and lifted the top up, the body was gone. Smii7y freaked out and dropped the cover, nearly falling to his knees when a black boney face smiled at him. It seemed to walk over to the flames and fall right into the burning pile of liquid.

The flames slowly died out as the pile of a mixture of substances slammed its hands onto the ground, slowly pushing itself up off the ground and slowly standing up. It put its arms out into a T shape pose and its chest started to glow a familiar beautiful blue. The whole room exploded with blue as the liquid slowly started to form into a familiar face. The light blinded Smii7y as he tried to get closer, he backed up and shielded his eyes from the light. His pain was short lived as the light dimmed and a familiar face emerged through the smoke that Smii7y didn't see before.

"John.." Smii7y breathed out, a tear fell from his eye

John slowly walked up to his boyfriend, he never knew Smii7y would have the guts to bring him back. Afterall it had been 10 million years. He gently placed his hand on the younger's face, smiling softly as Smii7y placed his hand over his own and started to tear up. John bent down and captured Smii7y's lips on his own, the younger was quick to kiss back. Butterflies went wild in the shorter's stomach, a feeling he hadn't felt for those long, painful 10 million years. He missed John so much, he never forgot about him and would actually go days on end without sleeping because he missed John that much. John pulled away from the kiss slowly, smiling as a tear rolled down his own face. He swooped down and lifted his boyfriend into the air, turning is a circle as they both laughed and cried. John then softly put him down and hugged him tightly as they cried in each other's embrace.

"I missed you so much..."

||"Jaren"||