Zombie Apocalypse/ Mafia || Krii7y and Switz

"So you're telling me that an Assassin, the worlds best sniper, a fat hit man, an Irish YouTuber who is now a weapons master, an annoying blacksmith, and two who went off the charts 2 years ago, have teamed up?!" 

"Yes, now calm down and please call them by their names."

"What will those be?"

"Smii7y, Kryoz, BigJigglyPanda, Mini Ladd, Nogla, Ohmwrecker, and Byze. In that order." 

"What the fuck...?"

What are those names?

It's been 3 years since the Zombie Apocalypse started. I, teaming with John, gathered a few friends and we all went off the records. We all wanted to lay low and just get through this shit till we died. That's how the story went nowadays, kill or be killed. Though, this was not our plan. I didn't think that one day I'd be sitting on the ground tied up, the best Assassin the in world, and held at gunpoint by a tall man with eggplant colored skin and glowing red eyes. My friends were dead, not John though. Our captors were deciding what to do with him, only because I wouldn't shut my mouth about them not killing him. It was obvious that they just wanted me, but I wasn't going anywhere without John.

"Please! I beg you, don't hurt him!" I yell at the tall man in front of me.

His head shot back in my direction and he glared. 

"Did I ask?" He spat.

I flinched at him words but looked back at John. He looked back at me with a look I've never seen before now. He looked genuinely scared for his life. That look made tears form in my eyes as I started to cry. 

"Smit- Jaren." John started.

"I'm so sorry it came to this. If I die today just know I've had a good run, I've enjoyed being here with you even if it was in this shit world. I enjoyed killing those stupid creatures with you. Jaren... remember this. If I get shot by these people, it might seem like I'm dead. But, Jaren, remember I never really die. I'll live on, in your memory." John cried, pausing a few times. 

I look at him, crying the hardest I've ever cried. Thinking back to just before this all went down, we were just sitting and watching TV, enjoying each other's company.

"Please... John, don't make it sound like you'll die." I plead. 

The man in front of me orders the girl standing in front of John to lower her gun, and I look at him, clearly happy yet confused. 

"He's useless without his other half. If we take Smii7y, I hate to say it but we have to take Kryoz too." The man glared, trying not to give in but clearly failing. 

"I kind of like Kryoz." The girl said, looking over at me. 

My eyes just widened as I watched her bend down to John's eye level, mocking me.

"You're cute, but sadly you're gay. I can tell by how you said what you said earlier.  You obviously love him." She said, loud enough for me to hear.

"How could I not?" He smiled. He fucking smiled to a stranger who basically threatened to kill him. 

"Keep him close." She whispered. 

"Swagger!" The tall man yelled. 

Shortly after yelling, a short man wearing platform boots, mostly black, a bulletproof vest, a balaclava and chain mil covering his face, walked out of a room that used to be Mini's.