Scp- Smii7y Object Class: Unknown (Part 1)

With a broken spirit and probably a broken limb, the demigod known only as Smii7y trudged through the harsh marshlands to reach the portal he set to get back to his own dimension. He stepped over countless bodies of dead soldiers who were sent to kill him, he also found some of his own beasts as he slowly walked back. He was getting worse by the second, clutching his arm in a desperate attempt to heal himself but because he was now is his worst state, he seemed to be healing 100x slower than he ever had. 

He stopped immediately, knowing exactly what was going to unfold. In his head, every single path way layed out in front of him. He chose the safest one and hopped up into a nearby tree, hearing the heavy and rushed footsteps. He clutched his arm harder as it started to itch from the healing. The wound wasn't bad but it would have been more than enough to kill a human, so he wasn't too sure. 

"Oh my god... They were slaughtered..." A soft female voice rang out, though Smii7y could have sworn it sounded a little too deep for a female. 

"Indeed they were, Toby..." A deep male voice spoke back, sending chills up Smii7y's spine.

"Yo! Toby! Fitz!" Another mans voice rang out, this one sounded distant and slightly off. 

"We're coming Swagger!" The female yelled back. 

Smii7y watched as the shorter female and the tall ass male walked over to the other, shorter, male. The tallest, which Smii7y assumed was Fitz, put his arm around the shorter man whioSmii7y also assumed was Swagger. 

"What'd you find, mate?" Fitz asked Swagger.

Swagger pointed to the ground and there, on the dark and damp grass, was a blood trail. It led right up to Smii7y and he cursed himself for this. 

"Blood eh? Must have been a serious wound for it to bleed this much." Toby joked, nudging Swagger.

"But if they lost this much blood... How did they survive?" Swagger asked, looking up at Fitz.

Fitz's face went white and his eyes widened as they landed on Smii7y. Smii7y just crawled a little deeper into the tree, cursing himself again because of the small light that reflected off of his glasses. 

"What?" Toby asked Fitz.

Fitz pointed at the tree SMii7y was in and motioned for Swagger to call someone on his radio. 

"Kryoz, get your ass down here. I think we found him." Swagger said calmly into his radio. 

Smii7y took off his glasses and proceeded to heal his arm faster, focusing on the wound. He wanted the hell out of this place and back to his home in his Vortex. Once the wound was healed, Smii7y jumped to another tree. He kept doing this until he accidentally fell, the bad part about this was that he fell and cut the wound again. He groaned as he sat on the ground and put his glasses back on, focusing his power on the wound once again. He gave up half way through when he heard soft footsteps off in the distance ahead of him. He sighed and wiped the blood from his face.

"This is it... This is where my line is drawn isn't it?" He asked himself. 

Just as he was about to give up hope, he saw a new path in his future. One that didn't say DEAD END. He looked at it, surprised. He got up and followed what his future self did, moving to another tree. He mentally cringed as he heard more footsteps off in the distance. He kept walking until he couldn't anymore, he fell over onto his side just as his future self did the same. He curled into a ball and started to weep, he was never going to get home. He heard the footsteps grow louder and they grew closer and suddenly they stopped. They then ran toward him and he heard the person slide as he felt a hand on his side.