Two Personalities, One Body (Ohmtoonz)

"What a fucking loser."

The words from the boy's mouths hurt worse than the physical pain he was in. Ryan sat on the floor, blood dripping from his nose and onto his new gray hoodie. His bandana lay on the floor next to him, torn in half by his tourmentors. He didn't know what to do anymore. The beatings grew more frequent, and the harsh words became daily. Leave it to Ryan to fuck everything up by just simply existing.

"Get away from him!" A sharp voice cut through his thoughts.

Ryan looked up slightly to see a taller boy he'd never seen before. He had slightly pasty skin and flaming red hair. He could have easily looked like a demon in his state of burning rage.

"Back off, Luke." One of his bullies, Fitz, stated through gritted teeth.

"Not today, Cameron." The boy, Luke, snapped. Every word was laced in venom.

Suddenly, a manical laugh cut through the stand off. Ryan knew the laugh all too well. The band of misfits looked around, scared for their lives while Luke smiled at the group. The doors to the right of Ryan busted open revealing none other than Delirious and Vanoss. Delirious held a bat in his hand and Vanoss held a literal shotgun.

"We want our friend back, if you don't let us have him, it's simple. You die." Delirious smiled and Vanoss cocked his shotgun.

The band of Misfits seemed to get the message and ran off in another direction accept for one. The boy , Mason, stood there and gave a thumbs us to Vanoss. He was clearly high as the clouds.

"Mason get your ass over here!" A female voice scremed.

"Gotta bounce!" Mason laughed and ran off.

Luke slowly walked over to Ryan as to not scare him and bent down to his height. He smiled sadly at the bloody boy before him and helped him stand before he swooped him up into his arms and walked off in the direction of the nurse.

"Thank you Del, and thanks for bringing Vanoss too." Luke thanked Delirious.

"It's really no problem, I mean what are friends for? Right Ryan?" Delirious smiled toward Ryan and he gave a tired nod at his friend. He had clearly lost quite a bit of blood.

"Why don't we take him to the hospital instead?" Vanoss questioned.

"Because, Vanoss, we have to find out of he actually needs the hospital or not." Luke explained.

"Don't worry Ryan, you're safe now. I won't let them hurt you again." Luke smiled at the smaller boy in his arms.

"Thank..  You. Luke." Ryan spoke, slowly but surely. Trying not to pass out from his injuries.

~∆~

Ryan woke up suddenly in a cold sweat after a nightmare, he studied his surroundings. He was in a house, though not his own, it was too clean. The fireplace was one and it lit the up the room he was currently in, and the whole area seemed to smell heavily of cinnamon. He looked around franticly, he was indeed in a bedroom but didn't know whos it was.

"Luke." He whispered, finally coming to a conclusion that he was probably in Luke's house.

He looked to his left and found a nightstand, his phone was one of the objects laying neatly on it. Ryan took it off the charger it was on and checked the time

12:47 AM

He returned his phone to where is was sitting on the nightstand and slowly got up from the bed he was in. His whole body ached but he managed to get reach the door and enter the hallway.
He slowly explored the large house, eventually finding his way to the living room where he found Luke laying on the large L shaped sofa, playing something on his phone. Ryan slowly walked over to him but Luke seemed to sense his presence.

"Come here." Luke said, his deep voice made that simple phrase sound all too sexy.

Ryan slowly walked over to him and sat down next to the older when he patted the space next to him. Luke slowly sat up from his spot and looked at Ryan, smiling sweetly.

"How could they hurt someone so sweet?" Luke asked the boy sitting in front of him.

"I'm not as sweet as you think."