SCP- Smii7y Object Class: 53

Nothing was known about the Demigod, Smii7y. He just showed up when nobody was expecting him. There were books, ancient scrolls, cave pictures, all depicting information about the Demigod known as Smii7y. The truth was, when he came to Earth, the SCP foundation took him in. He was different in person than he was in texts and art. He was shown as a massive and powerful being when in reality, he was nothing more than an usual boy. His pure white skin, his snowy hair, maroon and sapphire colored eyes. Everything about him was unusual, though he seemed oddly human. 

Smii7y has been in custody for a year now and Kryoz and him seemed to be getting along well, then again Kryoz had a charm that no human had ever had. At least, that's what Smii7y though. Kryoz and Smii7y were sitting in the staff lounge together, talking about the latest script that was found in an ancient cavern created by an unknown civilization. 

"Oh and they found this too." Kryoz said, pulling a small statue from a bag and handing it to Smii7y. He seemed surprised to see it, almost as if he knew what it was.

"Thought I'd never find it again." Smii7y sighed, relieved.

"What is it?" Kryoz asked softly, trying not to seem like he was forcing his friend to talk. 

"A source, of my power." Smii7y said, tilting his head to the left. He then turned his head to the right. 

Kryoz was confused by his actions but didn't but in, be wanted to see what the statue did. The statue in question depicted an ancient being of some kind. The man was holding a sword, it was standing upright, and his hands were gently rested upon it. He seemed almost like a knight, but Kryoz couldn't help but question why it looked so much like Smii7y.  He snapped back into reality with he realized the statue didn't have the helmet anymore, it was laying on the ground by Smii7y's food, broken. Kryoz snapped his head up to the smaller boy and his eyes widened. 

Smii7y's eyes were glowing and so were the statue's. Both glowing in a hue of maroon and sapphire blue. He then twisted the head off the statue and a black smoke aggressively flew out and surrounded Smii7y in his trans like state. As suddenly as the smoke appeared, it was gone, seeming to seep into Smii7y's bones. He smiled softly as his eyes faded into a less intense glow. Then his smile dropped and he looked up at the wall, his eyes glowing harshly. 

"Smii7y?" Kryoz asked. 

Just then the wall that Smii7y was staring at, caved in and brought part of the ceiling with it. Kryoz jumped and moved back further into the couch, scared that the rest of the room was going to cave in. 

"How... do you....not ...remember?" Smii7y asked calmly. 

"W-What?" Kryoz asked back, clearly scared.

"How did you get the name Kryoz?" Smii7y asked, not moving an inch.

"I-I guess it came to me. I used to be really interested in cryogenics, that's how I got it." Kryoz explained. 

A tear slid down Smii7y's face as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Kryoz... was the name of my boyfriend. He died horribly. We were at war... He fought hard a little too hard. He overworked himself and by the time he got to their leader, he was too tired to fight. I told him i'd do it but he wouldn't let me. He fought till death, and he did it for me and for our empire. Our names. He died in the only way an immortal demigod could die, he got his heart ripped out. Right. In. Front. Of me..." Smii7y explained, his voice cracking once or twice. 

"B-But, I have his memories! His power! I could give it back to you!" Smii7y cried, finally looking toward Kryoz, who was sitting on the opposite end of the sofa curled in on himself. He was shocked.

"Would you do that for me? Would you come home? Even after being reincarnated with no memories?" Smii7y asked softly. 

"I would quite literally do anything for you, but this is far fetched. Whoever you knew is not me, I'm John Keyes, not Kryoz. That's a code name." John said, scared for his life. 

"Yes! That's it! His name! It's the same as yours!" Smii7y exclaimed. 

"I would never trust a single human on this dammed planet except you! You're the splitting image of him! You sound like him, look like him, you have the same name as him, and most importantly you're using his name. You know who he's the demigod of? CRYOGENESIS !" Smii7y explained, practically yelling at the word cryogenesis. 

John was shocked, could he be a reincarnation of a demigod? He never knew, and he didn't want to risk his life. He looked at Smii7y, still scared but suddenly feeling comforted. 

"If I were to say yes, would I in any way get hurt?" John asked. 

"No no no no. I would never hurt you." Smii7y smiled sadly.

"Fine... A reincarnated Demigod it is..."