''Oh sky!'' She says smiling while walking in en closing the door. We walk straight to the table where we sat down.

''Spill the tea!'' I say curious with a big smile on my face. She grabbed the glass of wine in front of her. ''Ugh, I needéd this!'' She says while taking a sip from her glass.

''Okay...'' She says while placing down her glass on the table. I looked at her with wide eyes.

''I don't think this is just a hook-up!'' She practically yells with her eyes closes. She peaks her eyes open and looks at my face. I look at her in shock. ''Why!?'' I say in shock.

''I just came back, we had a amazing night...'' She takes a sip from her glass again and hums in delighted. ''When we woke up he made breakfast and we even watched a movie in bed because yeah we both were a little hungover.'' Her eyes sparkle and a big smile is resting on her lips.

''So... no men for Senna anymore?'' I say with a chuckle.

''Hmm, no.'' She answers determined.

''Wait.... so no hot girl summer?'' I say again with a big grin on my lips.

''No Sky! No, this guy.... he's amazing.'' She says dreamily. ''By the way, we have a another party booked this weekend, these boys are staying here for three weeks, so we are probably clubbing with them for these weeks.'' She says excited.

''Nice to know.'' I say with a smile, I grabbed my wine glass and take a big sip from my wine. I hope next weekend isn't going to be a babysit night. ''Where were you last night? I didn't see you anymore when we arrived at their house.''

''I was with the smaller one of the boys, the one with the curly hair.'' I say while standing up and going to my fridge to grab some ingredients for tonight's dinner. Okay, smaller one? He basically still was much taller than me, but yeah..

''What? You hooked up!?'' She said in shock.

''No! No!'' I yell back in shock, I turn around and look at her. ''No, he was puking all night, his friend.. Carlos? He freaked out, so I helped him and I stayed till the baby was fast asleep.''

''Oh Sky...'' She said while laughing. I rolled my eyes at her and I grabbed the vegatables what I needed for tonight and started to cut them into pieces.

''He came downstairs this morning, yeah he really was hungover.'' Senna said laughing. ''Lando?'' I say curious.

''Yeah, is that his name?'' Senna asked me back. ''Yup.'' I said while putting the cutted vegatable into a little bowl. ''We are eating ravioli mozzarella tonight, by the way.'' I look at Senna and grabbed a pan.

While I put all the vegatables into the pan, I grabbed my phone out of my sweatpants pocket. I clicked on my notifcations.

landonorris liked your photo!

landonorris commented: nice duvet as background ;)

I frowned my eyebrows and held the notification in with my thumb and my instagram post from five weeks is revealed.

Stalker much...

My thumbs raced across my phone screen as I typed a response. I grabbed the spoon and stirred the pan. I looked back when my phone gave a notifcation, Lando responded back.

 I looked back when my phone gave a notifcation, Lando responded back

skylar.campbell friday nights out dress.... xoxo

liked by 876 people

view comments

landonorris nice duvet as background ;)
skylar.campbell Thanks stalker!
landonorris Who wouldn't stalk a girl who is really pretty
skylar.campbell i can't babysit tonight, i'm sorry
landonorris I'm not drunk, I promise
landonorris 😁
skylar.campbell Okay big boy
landonorris See ya next weekend
skylar.campbell my costs for babysitting are twelve pounds per hour, so you know..
landonorris :(
landomilkyman123 pff this boy is always hitting on instagram girls

I bit on my bottom lip and deleted the last comment and made my account private. I grabbed two plates and puts the food on the plates.

''Dinner's ready bitch!'' I yell excited.