09

''When we're together darling, every night is Halloween,''

☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾

It was the night before halloween, at twelve it would turn into spooky time...

My heels touched the streets of Monaco. The wind in the harbor was cold, it went through marrow and bone. But the more we walked into the city of Monaco, you could feel the warmth. I mean october weather is crazy.

I looked at my left where Senna was dressed in a playboy bunny dress. I looked down at my own angel costume. The other girls were dressed as vampire, a barbie and a nurse. I mean, it's halloween? We are aloud to dress like sexy—

''Sky, uhm—''

I turn around to face Senna with a shocked face. She pointed to the entrance of the big house were Daniel was standing. He was dressed in a cowboy suit with a brown cowboy hat. ''I think tonight is going to be my final night.'' Senna says sighing whilst she kept eyeing Daniel. ''He will be my death.'' She whispers. ''I swear.'' She slowly says.

I let out a little laugh. ''It won't be your death Sen..'' — ''Maybe the death of your coochie, yeah.'' I said in a whisper. Senna turned her head quickly and pushed me away from her. ''Sky!'' She yelled, Daniel turned his head with her yell and started to wave at us.

''Hey girls!'' Daniel says loud. We all walk through the big fence to the front door. The beaming lights were shining through the window. ''Welcome, welcome!'' Daniel says with a big smile, his eyes fell on Senna as he gives her a wink. Senna blushes and smiles shy. ''Come in!'' Daniel opens the front door and loud party music was heard. We all walk in and put our coats in a small room. ''Phones can be here.'' He says while pointing to a row of lockers.

I pout a little as I look to my phone. Goodbye mate. I get it, no photo's because of the media.. And the media is crazy sometimes.. We all put our phones in one lockers and Zoey takes the key with her. We walk out of the room as we bump into Max. He was dressed as grease lightning.

''Hey guys!'' He says excited, a red cup in his right hand as he smiles. ''You ready?'' He says while guiding us to another door. He opens the door and my eyes fell on the big, packed assembly room? Wow.

George was standing next to a standing table with a lot of drinks. I smile a little at his costume, he was dressed as a pimp. ''Hey Sky.'' He smiles while he gives me a drink.

''Now you can walk without an excuse, without a shirt.'' I say with a small wink. George gives me a grin and takes a sip of his own drink. ''That was the whole idea.'' He says grinning. He gives Chloe behind me a drink. ''Have fun girls.'' George says. ''Thank you, you too.'' I say while I walk into the big crowd.

Two hours later I was standing at the bar. I spoke to Pierre a little, he was dressed as a police men. I also spoke with Carlos, he and Charles were dressed as Mario and Luigi. ''What can I get you, honey?'' The girls smiles.

''Can I get a vodka with sprite?'' I ask smiling. I was craving vodka.. Maybe because the alcohol in my blood already was doing her thing. ''Here you go!'' She smiles as she gives me the drink. ''Thank you.'' I say while turning around. I scan the crowd with my eyes, all the girls were lost in the crowd but maybe I can find them.

My eyes fell on a guy in bright blue scrubs with a doctor's coat around his shoulders. His tanned chest visible through the v-line of the shirt. His brown curls a little pushed back on his head. His attention turned to me as he stops talking to the guy in front of him. Oh there he is.. Lando.