02

Okay Wattpad messed up my chapters. So I had to republish Chapter 01 and 02! Sorry! :(

''Hungover is a bitch,''

☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾☼☾

I walked out of my shower and wrapped my towel around my body. I put a towel in my hair and I walked out of my bathroom. I lived in a student building, all the girls and me lived here, the appartment was small but cute. I mean, I could live here till I graduate and that is exactly in a year because now we are all off for our summer holiday.

I walked to my bedroom and I threw open my door. I straight walked to my clothing drawers and grabbed some new underwear, I quickly put them on and grabbed body lotion. I put a lot in my palms of my hands and I smeared it on my legs and arms. I stood up, washed my hands in the bathroom and put both my towels on the drying rack.

Today is Sunday... that means tomorrow I have to work. I have a summer job at a coffee cafe in the middle of London. I enjoyed it very much but I has nothing to do with my studies. I study for media management so yeah, it's quite different.

I put on a basic white t'shirt with grey joggers. I grabbed my phone of the charger. I could say I slept really good after I came home this morning because it's already two in the afternoon. I unlocked my phone and saw messages from the girls. Some came home, some stayed with the boys.

I laughed when I saw that Senna hooked up with Daniel. I texted her back on her private number for the details.

I scrolled through my notifcations and saw a Instagram notification. Who the hell is Lando Norris? Oh wait..

landonorris wants to send you a private message!

skylar.campbell accepted your message!

landonorris
Hey,
Thank you for helping me last night and sorry for ruining the party for you. Carlos said you were a good help.

skylar.campbell
Oh, it doesn't matter.
How's your hungover?

landonorris
Pretty bad.
I heard the group planned another party weekend next week, I think I pass this time :(

skylar.campbell
oh come on pussy
i haven't even heard about the party yet but i'm sure going

landonorris
Should I go? x

skylar.campbell
uh yes duh
the party sure ends up at your house so you can't escape it.. :)

landonorris
Okay, see you next weekend ;)

I swiped away the chat and left him on read. This boy is really weird but I want to get to know him. I looked back at my notifcations again when my phone made a loud notifcation noise.

landonorris followed you!

syklar.campbell followed you back!

I tossed my phone on the bed and walked to the kitchen to make some lunch.

After a whole afternoon doing nothing, I called my bestfriend Senna so she could come over for dinner and spill the tea about hooking up with Daniel. I put two wine glasses on the table and filled them with red wine.

The doorbell rang and I walked straight to my front door, in the little hallway I pushed my heels away with my foot. I left them there from when I came back this morning. I openend the front door and a smiling Senna stood in front of me.