25. A blast from the past (2)

***~~~~NOTE~~~~***

The video inserted above is one of my favorite spiritual melodies.

Was anxiously waiting to add it in this update where you are going to see a massive change in our male protagonist's life from now onwards !

This beautiful Kalam surely represents the true essence of each and every word written in this chapter.

A chapter which will turn out to be the gist of Destined To Be With You!!!

~Happy Reading :)

x-x-x-x-x

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

~2 years later~

~November 2017, Kalam Valley, Khyber Pakhtun Khwa~

~Third Person's POV

The cold droplets of water trickled down the angelic and charismatic features of his now extremely luminous face as he continued to splash the water on his face thrice. Then he slowly let the water pass from the tips of his fingers up to his elbows, thrice. Then he passed his wet hands through his forehead and dark black hair, ears and then neck. As the flow of water started to become more calm and rhythmic, the cold droplets refreshed each and every tired inch of his creamy skin. Finally he washed both of his feet thrice, thus concluding his ablution and stood up to leave for the prayer area.

He slowly walked towards the shiny marble staircase which led towards the same Mosque which had become his eternal abode, since two years!

A flashback of his sinful life started to roam in front of his eyes, but as soon as he realized that how drastically his life has changed throughout these two painful years, a huge smile danced across his lips. He took his prayer cap out of his pocket and wore it on his head and without any reluctance, he continued to climb up the stairs..........