34. Raniya

~Third Person's POV

~Third Person's POV

Lots of buckets filled with water were continuously thrown on the building which looked like a completely disastrous scene from a horror movie. Men and women from the whole village had gathered near the school and were trying their best to control the situation and each one of them was determined to play his or her role effectively. This was enough for Shahveer to realise that how much respect and love for Hooriyah was present in the heart of these villagers which had been increasing throughout these years, due to her undying efforts.

Uptil now, there were no casualties but lots of children were badly injured and were immediately taken to the hospital. The fire was spreading and causing more destruction due to the forest, inside which the school was situated.

Along with the other men, Shahveer was continuously struggling to help the villagers by arranging and throwing buckets full of water to reduce the intensity of the fire, but it was of no use. The situation might have been taken under control quickly if there was a fire brigade, but due to the infrastructure and harsh landscape of the valley, it was hard to arrange anything like that.

Some of them were risking their lives by going inside to help the remaining children and bring them out.

Although she was asked to stay away from the location as she was not in a mentally stable condition, Hooriyah still decided to disobey the elders as watching the chaos and havoc was torturing her soul to the core. Despite of being stopped by many people, she still went towards the location to check whether her students were fine or not.

"Somebody stop her, she'll hurt herself if she goes in!"

Few men shouted from far away who had already seen her entering. People rushed towards her to stop her from going in.

"LEAVE ME ALONE, I WANT TO MEET MY CHILDREN!"

She shouted fiercely as few people grabbed her by her arms and tried to drag her away but she continued to resist like a mad woman until she caught Shahveer's attention who was busy in throwing water. He immediately left the bucket and joined them.

"What happened to her?" He asked worriedly.

"She's not in a stable condition. She needs to go to home!"

One of the men replied spontaneously.

"I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE BEFORE KNOWING THAT EACH AND EVERY STUDENT OF MINE IS FINE OR NOT!"

She yelled at the top of her lungs and cried simultaneously as Shahveer tried to get hold of her.

"Hooriyah calm down please, everyone's fine, the children have been taken to the hospital, everything is in control, please go back home!"

He cupped his hands around her tear stained face and removed the strands of hair from her face as she looked at him with helplessness.

"I want to meet them! And ....and where is.....where is Raniya? I haven't seen her anywhere!"