Chapter 1

When Hope arrived in New Orleans she took them to her family's house. Which was cloaked." Stay here I'll be right back." She walked into the living room and she seen a girl sitting on the couch. Who looked as if she'd been crying.

"Go down there and apologize to her right now. It's not her fault your Bitchy ex-wife called you. Dont take it out on her." Rebekah yelled.

"who the hell are you" Hope asked.

Freya and Keelin walked in. Keelin was holding a little girl she handed her to the girl on the couch. Freya sat next to her and said" He'll calm down. Once her realizes he's wrong. And you did nothing. But he's him and hates being wrong."

"Your supposed to be at school" Kaelin said.

"Im on break i brought some friends can they come in. Y'all havent let me come home in two years" Hope said

"Y'all told me she didnt want to come home" the girl whispered.

"Y'all can come in" hope shouted.

Lizzie and Josie gasped."Elena"

"These are the twins that you didn't tell." Freya asked."That were not supposed to know where you were or what happened."

"Yup" Elena said.

"So what is going on" Hope asked."Who is she."

"My mom's best friend who disapeared two years ago" Lizzie said.

"Your mom and dad knew where i went you two didn't need to" Elena said.

Rebekah walked downstairs."He's calm and he's sorry. Hope what are you doing here."

"Confused as hell what's going on" Hope asked.

"Umm" Rebekah muttered

"Davina is a cheater one night stand here we are summary this is your little cousin. Heaven" Elena said."Feel free to fill her in i'm going upstairs" Elena got up and walked upstairs.

"What" Hope said.

"Yeah they divorced one night stand Elena new Human pregnant had her baby. Bonnie turned her to an original. Her and Kol got together last year. Davina did something made me mad knowing he's going to take it out on the first person he see's Elena argument. Me spent the last ten minutes yelling at him." Rebekah said.

--

Elena walked upstairs into her and Kol's room."You calm now."

"I'm sorry" Kol sighed,

"What the hell did she say to you" Elena asked.

An hour Earlier

Kol was in his room when his phone started to ring. Elena had went to lay Heaven down."Hello"

"Hey its me" Davina said.

"Ok i'm hanging up" Kol said.

"No i just wanted to talk" Davina said.

"About what Davina" Kol asked.

"I'm sorry i shouldn't have done it but then you turned around and did the same thing how is that fair" Davina asked.

"Cause you did it first" Kol said.

"Yeah then you went and had a kid you really think she's going to stick around didn't she kill you 17 years ago. I bet she's already planning to break your heart and leave with the kid. And she's an original now you can't take her down even if you wanted to. Top it off with the new magic she's possesing you really think that she's going to stick around." Davina asked.